• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GEEK Moment!

19 posts in this topic

I work in NYC on a high floor with great views... recently I was in a very boring meeting and as I was staring out of the window, I imagined how cool it would be if super hero's were real. Imagine sitting in a meeting and seeing Spider-man just chilling on a building ledge?

Geek moment for sure!!!

I work in NYC on a high floor with great views... recently I was in a very boring meeting and as I was staring out of the window, I imagined how cool it would be if super hero's were real. Imagine sitting in a meeting and seeing Spider-man just chilling on a building ledge?

Geek moment for sure!!!

You never had that thought before?

SHEESH!

Every time some inconsiderate lout cuts me off in traffic I think about how much fun it would be to turn green and massive, tear the door off his car and beat the snot out of him on the side of the highway.

Now THAT'S geek.

SHEESH!

Every time some inconsiderate lout cuts me off in traffic I think about how much fun it would be to turn green and massive, tear the door off his car and beat the snot out of him on the side of the highway.

Now THAT'S geek.

I always imagined just holding out my hand like Magneto, crushing the car and tossing it onto the side of the road. lol

It would be nice to have Flash's power and wash the dishes or move my bowels at super speed

A Vindaloo will help you with the latter. I can bomb the pan in super speed after one of those.

Nerd moment for sure!!!

(tsk)

What is the difference? Clearly a dork and a nerd are different (dork= socially awkward, nerd= super smart) but what are the defining differences between geek and nerd?

I too am unsure of the difference.

I dream about having super fighting skills to beat bullies to a pulp but then again I am a pacifist so I probably wouldn't use those skills :screwy:

Geek moment for sure!!!

Every time I roll into NYC I picture Daredevil perched under one of those water towers the way Frank Miller used to draw him. Every time.