• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackacre

379 posts in this topic

As much as people may not like his book, I actually enjoy it. I didn't get #3 yet because the only copy my LCS had was damaged so I'm waiting for it to arrive. I believe this book has potential.

I think the people that dont like it....havent read it or only read one issue. Ive liked all 3 issues so far. Its not earth shattering but enjoyable no doubt

Bandwagon fans.. like thief of thives..

I was a fan from the start of both but I think some people need to finish an arc to feel excited about it. ToT's first arc is excellent and probably brought in a lot more interest. Blackacre I also liked from issue #1 and couldn't see why certain people were slating it but it may take until the end of the first arc before people will really invest in the story.

Bandwagon fans.. like thief of thives..

I was a fan from the start of both but I think some people need to finish an arc to feel excited about it. ToT's first arc is excellent and probably brought in a lot more interest. Blackacre I also liked from issue #1 and couldn't see why certain people were slating it but it may take until the end of the first arc before people will really invest in the story.

(thumbs u

As much as people may not like his book, I actually enjoy it. I didn't get #3 yet because the only copy my LCS had was damaged so I'm waiting for it to arrive. I believe this book has potential.

I like it as well.

I don't see it being a huge after market money maker, but I've enjoyed the story so far.

It's probably going to read better in full arcs. 2c