• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackacre

379 posts in this topic

I like this book a lot as well. It deosn't involce the supernatural or superpowers, so it's not the typical comic book, but the storyline is great. I've read all three and #3 was pretty uneventful, but the ending of it set up the story for an interesting twist. I bought most of my LCS's out of #1 and picked up some clean #2's, but over the last month or so, nearly all of the #1 second prints, #2's and even most #3's have been sold out off the shelves. With a print run of under 10,000 for #1 and around 5,000 for #2, I think this book has very good money making potential; those numbers are below Nowhere Men even.

I have a few #1's that I'm going to submit today to CGC with fast track, so soon we'll see some real 9.8's :)

I like this book a lot as well. It deosn't involce the supernatural or superpowers, so it's not the typical comic book, but the storyline is great. I've read all three and #3 was pretty uneventful, but the ending of it set up the story for an interesting twist. I bought most of my LCS's out of #1 and picked up some clean #2's, but over the last month or so, nearly all of the #1 second prints, #2's and even most #3's have been sold out off the shelves. With a print run of under 10,000 for #1 and around 5,000 for #2, I think this book has very good money making potential; those numbers are below Nowhere Men even.

I have a few #1's that I'm going to submit today to CGC with fast track, so soon we'll see some real 9.8's :)

Let me know if you get some 9.8s

I've enjoyed this book since #1 and I believe it will take off somewhere down the road. If it doesn't, it's still been a great book to read. I've read much worse. I collect the Marvel Now Thunderbolts for my son bc of Deadpool and it just sucks!!

I have to admit that the first 2 issue's was garbage IMO, but I said I would commit to the first arc before I make my final decision and then I read #3.........That was a great issue. Things are starting to take shape and I'm eagerly waiting for #4.

So for those who wrote this book off after 2 issue's, I encourage you to give it another shot. You might end up liking it 2c

I have to admit that the first 2 issue's was garbage IMO, but I said I would commit to the first arc before I make my final decision and then I read #3.........That was a great issue. Things are starting to take shape and I'm eagerly waiting for #4.

So for those who wrote this book off after 2 issue's, I encourage you to give it another shot. You might end up liking it 2c

Waiting for my #3 to get in but like I've said before, I enjoy this book.