• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackacre

379 posts in this topic

Well hmm, small bindery tears on tops or bottoms or both on some of the books and one with a ncb crease on the lrfc, otherwise I think they are in good shape. 9.6/9.8 candidates for the most part.

Looks like I got lucky and didn't have the bad packer!

Hold the up, Now what the people. What have I done to get your jimmies rustled up.

Mysterio I send your comic yesterday via Priority mail.

My feels are hurt, ima go cry in a corner.

If I wasn't giving you the benefit of the doubt I wouldn't have bought from you, even to the tune of $10. Folks with 18 whole posts have to earn a little trust until we know who we are dealing with. Looking forward to the book, thanks for the update.

What have I done to get your jimmies rustled up.

If I wasn't giving you the benefit of the doubt I wouldn't have bought from you, even to the tune of $10. Folks with 18 whole posts have to earn a little trust until we know who we are dealing with. Looking forward to the book, thanks for the update.

I didnt say he wouldnt send you your book, just saying it's probably Nico or someone like that with a new screen name type deal....

He has a brand new forum and ebay account, both made around the time Nico stopped shipping, and he immediately started selling and posting, clearly being very comfortable and experienced at both.

I dont know WHO he is, but he definitely had accounts on ebay and these forums, prior to his current name.

What have I done to get your jimmies rustled up.

I didnt say he wouldnt send you your book, just saying it's probably Nico or someone like that with a new screen name type deal....

He has a brand new forum and ebay account, both made around the time Nico stopped shipping, and he immediately started selling and posting, clearly being very comfortable and experienced at both.

I dont know WHO he is, but he definitely had accounts on ebay and these forums, prior to his current name.

Well I dont know who Nico is but I assure I am not him. You can literally search my username and get my entire history. I only started selling because I saw the prices for batman comic and decided to get in the ebay business/

Well I dont know who Nico is but I assure I am not him. You can literally search my username and get my entire history. I only started selling because I saw the prices for batman comic and decided to get in the ebay business/

ok, so you saw the prices of batman comics on ebay without an ebay account? I dont know who you are, and it really doesnt matter.

But the fact is, you made your cgc and ebay account within the last month. You post here and sell there, both like you have done it before.

The only reason i really mention it, is because of the bizarre nature of some of your posts (the weird tone goes away when you argue with me here), and because your only feedback on ebay was from another guy with Panda in his name.

I'll leave you be, just want to make sure other board members are aware to be cautious.

ok, so you saw the prices of batman comics on ebay without an ebay account? I dont know who you are, and it really doesnt matter.

But the fact is, you made your cgc and ebay account within the last month. You post here and sell there, both like you have done it before.

The only reason i really mention it, is because of the bizarre nature of some of your posts (the weird tone goes away when you argue with me here), and because your only feedback on ebay was from another guy with Panda in his name.

I'll leave you be, just want to make sure other board members are aware to be cautious.

thanks for the heads up CBT, and looking after your fellow boardies.. U just never know..