• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackacre

379 posts in this topic

has this book actually cracked cover yet, or is it only heating up the forums?

Only on the forums. You know when a book is two issues in and no one has even mentioned the story, characters or creative team; it's all speculators. Sold all my issues and got out fast.

has this book actually cracked cover yet, or is it only heating up the forums?

Only on the forums. You know when a book is two issues in and no one has even mentioned the story, characters or creative team; it's all speculators. Sold all my issues and got out fast.

Not true...I mentioned the story a few times? I'm holding these probably longer than I'll hold Bedlam.

I finally read issues #1-2 this week and this book has sleeper potential written all over it.

But the characters/story needs be reigned in a bit, too much going on all at once to care much about any of them yet.

+1

Just read 1 & 2 and I have the same impression. I'll stick with it at least the first arc.

I finally read issues #1-2 this week and this book has sleeper potential written all over it.

But the characters/story needs be reigned in a bit, too much going on all at once to care much about any of them yet.

+1

Just read 1 & 2 and I have the same impression. I'll stick with it at least the first arc.

I think it should shape up nicely by issue six.

mind the gap is a good gread...hell yeah is a train wreck....as long as there's no delays BA should do fine...the error issue killed Mind the Gap...poorly written juvenile writing technique destroyed hell yeah, plus the crappy artwork...

Damn this comic is a pain to sell. I am listing like other 17 issues too

Any idea why this is not selling at all.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Image-DC-Marvel-Manhanttan-Project-1-Walking-Dead-97-Chew-1-18-Comic-Lot-/170980120018?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item27cf3595d2

I am new to ebay but damn.

Forgot to list Black Acre #1 in your description? hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-Image-DC-Marvel-Manhanttan-Project-1-Walking-Dead-97-Chew-1-18-Comic-Lot-/170980120018?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item27cf3595d2

^^

Maybe just sell BlackAcre #1 by itself. Half of those issues nobody probably wants IMO.