• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the one book you miss ever letting go?
1 1

109 posts in this topic

I only regret selling things a little early -seeing a book double in value within a couple years of selling, but I never actually miss anything after selling, even books I thought I might, and I've sold stuff I didn't think I ever would. Probably just a defensive mechanism, but once a book is out of my collection, I let it go.

I try to do my best not to have seller's remorse because I sell in order to buy something I want more. However, I do kinda regret selling this one. It was in such nice shape.

crimedoesnotpay42front.jpg

So many regrets, but these two stand out as they are really rare(especially the Science 2).

622528-wonderworld.jpg

lfCA0OC2MK.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Science has been resubbed and has gone for much bigger bucks than I paid for it. Oh, well.

Glad a boardie owns it but still hurts. :sorry:

sc00001d79.jpg

I would miss that too. :sorry:

I was going to mention a book or two that I miss, but instead I find myself sharing some fellow boardies pain. :pullhair:

The only one I sold that I cared about was F.F. #52 that I owned since 1975.Good thing it went to a board member, because I made sure when it came up for sale I would buy it back.Now all is right in my universe,and all my books are whole again. :cloud9:

The only one I sold that I cared about was F.F. #52 that I owned since 1975.Good thing it went to a board member, because I made sure when it came up for sale I would buy it back.Now all is right in my universe,and all my books are whole again. :cloud9:

Black Panther !! Sam, another beer for my sad friend here

Black Panther !! Sam, another beer for my sad friend here

Senormac-Oakman-Norm-Cliff.jpg

Black and Tan please. ;)

I sold this one a while back as a CGC 6.5. I wish I had it back so I could resell it for more, or kept it as my raw copy. lol

3216679137_2ace75e21c_b.jpg

I've also had a few copies of Batman 121 that I regret letting go. What a great book.

My Cap 1 missing the cfold. Made a nice profit but miss the book. Sold to pay medical bills at the time.

When did you sell that? I bought a really nice Cap 1 that was missing the cf a few years ago on ebay. One of my best purchases ever!!! I wonder if it was yours?

P1030872.jpg

Edited by gadzukes

I try to do my best not to have seller's remorse because I sell in order to buy something I want more. However, I do kinda regret selling this one. It was in such nice shape.

crimedoesnotpay42front.jpg

Great book

I either bought it or have an incredibly similar copy.

Books I regret selling

hm

I wish I had the superman 2 I sold to pointfive but I know he likes it.

Selling a raw hulk 180-182 8.5 and ..$450. to divad but it paid for a lot of other stuff I'd bought

Jim 83 via board auction for $460 :lol: 3.0 or so

They all led to me getting other books though.

It's all good