• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official End of 2012 CG Roll Call Thread - Support Your Class!

What Year Did You Register?  

945 members have voted

1. 1. What Year Did You Register?

208 posts in this topic

I relish another opportunity to remind almost everyone here that I've wasted more time on this forum than they have. :acclaim:

You got seven years on MFG and she's got you beat. I say that's pure laziness. You need to post more gremlins. :sumo:

I relish another opportunity to remind almost everyone here that I've wasted more time on this forum than they have. :acclaim:

You got seven years on MFG and she's got you beat. I say that's pure laziness. You need to post more gremlins. :sumo:

2013 is the year I campaign for "forum fanatic".

I plan on posting this smiley as much as humanly possible to that end: worship.gif

If that doesn't work I will campaign the old fashioned way: smileys-money-702364.gif

If that falls on its face I will make a play for sympathy votes lest I harm myself: d34fc96f.gif

If that doesn't work I will offer to allow my mom to date the voters:

lynda-carter-publicity-shot.jpg

When that also, inevitably, fails I will return to my roots and everyone can smooch my narrow yellow heinie:

funny_moon_bart_simpson.gif