• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official End of 2012 CG Roll Call Thread - Support Your Class!

What Year Did You Register?  

945 members have voted

1. 1. What Year Did You Register?

208 posts in this topic

Well I am usually not one to rub it on people's noses (unless of course they say please, of course), but from extensively long dealings with cgcmod5 (AKA Rebekka Larson), Harshen (AKA Loretta Winston), cgcmod2 (Laqueesha-Jade Johnson), and CGCmod0 (AKA Peggy Beck Raide), I can honestly say that most moderators say that class of 2009 is the absolute most awesomest in everywhichway possible..or as cgcmod7 likes to say, "2009 is the bread and butter here.." :headbang: :headbang:

Werd :headbang:

CLASS OF 2011 REPRESENT! :headbang:

In my short time here, I have witnessed:

The departure of Justin.

Several CAL-themed flame wars.

The guy who freaked out about the Gay Green Lantern and got banned.

The genius who named himself ARYAN and got banned.

The eventual rousting of the idlot formerly known as Aunt Agatha.

Jimmy Linguini's video strike.

The guy who got banned for making fun of convention girls (I think it's the same guy who would get drunk and make YouTube videos of him play guitar).

...and most recently, the Bedlam 9.8 sales thread meltdown.

Plenty of good stuff, too - It's been great. I love this place.

knew there was something I liked about you!

(fellow class of '11!)

Dont forget dog-ball-pocalypse (where the poster went thru and changed every one of his posts on the board to a shot of dogballs... good times... good times...

lol I forgot about that guy. That was awesome.

So this thread got me thinking hm

I met Brian (Foolkiller) back at NYCC '06 and we spoke a bit about collecting and he recommended a few dealers that I ended up buying from. He also told me that I should sign up for these here boards. So I did. Really didn't do much as I was then a 20 year-old male that preferred going out over the weekends than finding out who PM'd me since I last logged on (how times have changed!). I mostly creeped, in a different sense than I do now, and read posts in the various sub forums. Never bought, sold, or even posted. When I rejoined, I couldn't for the life of me remember my u/n (no wonder why...). I just found it!

Andy07UAlbany User 0 02/27/06 11:15 PM

lol