• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 'Man of Steel' Trailer

166 posts in this topic

the reviews sound encouraging. I am looking forward to this movie.

I didn't hate Superman Returns, but I definitely see the cheeze in it. This movie has a serious tone that i can see from the trailers, and I prefer those movies.

I don't care...it's SUPERMAN....going to see it...ED Wood could direct it and i'd go see it.

Shot of Superman flying.

Shot of buffalo stampede.

:roflmao:

Oh no! Flying saucers.

And there go the buffaloes. :ohnoez:

is it possible,a superman movie that doesn't suck?

That depends on if you care about the character (shrug)

I must sound like a parakeet at this point,but once again.

If they're gonna write a guy that's supposedly the world's most intelligent man like Luthor,don't surround him with numbskulls because then,it makes him look less intelligent than me.

Reminds you of the ol' expression How can you soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.

If they're gonna write a guy that's supposedly the world's most intelligent man like Luthor,don't surround him with numbskulls because then,it makes him look less intelligent than me.

Reminds you of the ol' expression How can you soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.

:signfunny:

Ever see a hot girl hanging around girls who aren't?

I don't care...it's SUPERMAN....going to see it...ED Wood could direct it and i'd go see it.

I have seen all 5 superman movies... yes even the last one, more than once. Why you ask? BECAUSE I LOVE SUPERMAN!!!!!!

My trifecta are: Superman & Wonder Woman (tie), then Batman... in THAT order.

So now I am just impatiently waiting for an awesome Wonder Woman movie to come out along with JLA... Why? Because DC beats Marvel every day of the week for super heroes. Period. My favorite Marvel superhero... Human Torch, coolest idea hands down for Marvel.

If you want to hate on Superman... go start a new thread... like they did for EVERY single one of the Nolan Batman movies... So I don't have to read your drivel. :makepoint:

IMHO... If you do not LOVE superman then why are you posting on this thread? :foryou:

Superman is awesome. However, the people behind the marketing and concepts behind the Superman movies - I question the motives.

I will go see this Superman movie regardless of review - because I like Supes, and I love Zack Snyder films.

I have seen all 5 superman movies... yes even the last one, more than once. Why you ask? BECAUSE I LOVE SUPERMAN!!!!!!

So now I am just impatiently waiting for an awesome Wonder Woman movie to come out along with JLA... Why? Because DC beats Marvel every day of the week for super heroes. Period. My favorite Marvel superhero... Human Torch, coolest idea hands down for Marvel.

If you want to hate on Superman... go start a new thread... like they did for EVERY single one of the Nolan Batman movies... So I don't have to read your drivel. :makepoint:

IMHO... If you do not LOVE superman then why are you posting on this thread? :foryou:

Thanks for your permission...

:yeahok:

-slym

-slym

Permission for what... Oh right, you have trouble reading. :baiting:

Superman is awesome. However, the people behind the marketing and concepts behind the Superman movies - I question the motives.

I will go see this Superman movie regardless of review - because I like Supes, and I love Zack Snyder films.

You mean the folks that build the marketecture around a movie so it makes money, leading to sequels?

Dang sellouts doing their job!

:sumo:

:baiting:

The new Superman movie will be a good film!

Why?

Because Nolan is producing it and Snyder is directing it.

The Nolan Batman trilogy is better then any comic book I ever read, while Snyder`s Watchmen is by far the best comic book adaption I ever saw.

Ok so we know it will be good, but the next more important question is will mainstream care?

This is the monkeywrench. Superman could be a great movie,but will modern mainstream audiences go see it?

A recent example was Dredd and John Carter two good movies that mainstream didn`t care about.

My prognosis is Superman will be a very good movie, but will do Sherlock Holmes numbers (worldwide gross=$524,028,679). Superman will nowhere be at James Bond, Batman or the Avengers box office numbers,so Superman will do good,but expect fanboys to come on here and say he is not modern like Spider-Man or Wolverine. :eyeroll:

:facepalm:

-slym

:facepalm:

-slym

JK... having a little fun talkin smack :roflmao::whistle:

First Lego Set Gives a Reveal

So I guess that Zod finds out that Superman is from Smallville and attacks. Christopher Meloni's character is also featured in the set so he must play a part in the ending.

a_76003_box_front.jpg