• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Threads

147 posts in this topic

The first time I saw a birthday thread for me ( started by Dave of course) and lots of boardies wishing me well, it really made my day, when I didnt think it would have.

You keep going Dave, you make a lot of people feel special. :foryou:

I liked them when they were sincere. Fishing through the address book to create all these isn't. I've stopped looking at them or posting to them because of it.

I post in the threads for folks I know.

Yep.

Me too.

The first time I saw a birthday thread for me ( started by Dave of course) and lots of boardies wishing me well, it really made my day, when I didnt think it would have.

You ol softie. :baiting:

You ol softie. :baiting:

:acclaim:

I liked them when they were sincere. Fishing through the address book to create all these isn't. I've stopped looking at them or posting to them because of it.

I post in the threads for folks I know.

+1

Get over it. I can't see the problem and I think it's a good thing.

The threads do contribute to the board sense of community. I think they are a good thing but there are too many as people insist on having a birthday every year.

jerks :sumo:

In this time of tragedies so close to the holidays,i'll use my ol' standard phrase.

Not that anyone should,but there are a many other things or subjects one could complain about than too many HB threads.

That is,if one really really feels like complaining to begin with.

Submitted any books to CGC lately?

In this time of tragedies so close to the holidays,i'll use my ol' standard phrase.

Not that anyone should,but there are a many other things or subjects one could complain about than too many HB threads.

That is,if one really really feels like complaining to begin with.

Submitted any books to CGC lately?

:lol:

Never submit :sumo:

I'm tired of these cluttering the Comics General forum.

Am I the only person annoyed by them? rantrant

Everyone deserves a happy birthday wish, even guys who rarely post. (thumbs u