• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Threads

147 posts in this topic

I understand your concern,and if people don't like it I will stop. (shrug)

That's why I asked. It's excessive to me.

I appreciate the intentions, but I don't see the point of starting dozens of threads. It's not like the search engine here needs any extra stress either.

And if you wish everyone a happy birthday, it doesn't mean as much when you wish me one. :foryou:

Like you are going to be getting a HBD after starting this thread! :roflmao:

I vote thumbs down to the OP and move that at the very least she be suspended although a complete ban for life would be more appropriate.

You want me banned for life from the CGC message boards because I don't like seeing endless happy birthday threads? Give me a break.

I agree. A Ban for life would be more appropriate.

You gonna join the OP? You deserve a ban more.

Jeffro: We need the pic and the quote from when Kramer sent Jerry to get fruit for him because he was banned and then the fruit guy banned erry!

I vote thumbs down to the OP and move that at the very least she be suspended although a complete ban for life would be more appropriate.

You want me banned for life from the CGC message boards because I don't like seeing endless happy birthday threads? Give me a break.

Jeffro: We need the pic and the quote from when Kramer sent Jerry to get fruit for him because he was banned and then the fruit guy banned Jerry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ6e9siQyrY

seinfeld-mango-still-3.jpg

Jeffro: We need the pic and the quote from when Kramer sent Jerry to get fruit for him because he was banned and then the fruit guy banned Jerry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ6e9siQyrY

seinfeld-mango-still-3.jpg

:applause: You are The Man (thumbs u I just laughed straight for 5 minutes!

Short version: You no likey, you no gotta clicky.

I had the impression Comics General was a forum to talk about things generally related to comics: how much people enjoyed a particular new book, what we think about the latest super hero movies, how much we hate eBay, etc.

I think all the birthday threads add unnecessary clutter and aren't very interesting.

Sorry that offends you so much? (shrug)

I had the impression Comics General was a forum to talk about things generally related to comics:

Which includes the people who collect those comics, watch those movies, and populate this forum.

I had the impression Comics General was a forum to talk about things generally related to comics: how much people enjoyed a particular new book, what we think about the latest super hero movies, how much we hate eBay, etc.

I think all the birthday threads add unnecessary clutter and aren't very interesting.

Sorry that offends you so much? (shrug)

Just say NO to Anti-Birthday Curmudgeons :preach: Some people look forward to the day when others help celebrate the day of their birth. Maybe they don't have a lot to be happy about or have a lot of friends and little things like this brighten their day. And you want to take that away because you think it intrudes on precious page 1 real estate that should only be devoted to complaining about eBay. You are an evil, mean, selfish, golumn-like monster :insane: and I wish you would just go away :mad:

Banned! Banned I say! Just say NO to this Anti-Birthday foolio. Probably an Anti-Dentite too.

I am actually.

Paying $175 for x-rays and another $100+ for a teeth cleaning.

Highway robbery... lol

Banned! Banned I say! Just say NO to this Anti-Birthday foolio. Probably an Anti-Dentite too.

I am actually.

Highway robbery... lol

I've got a wife and three kids - they all get the treatments, plus they all have birthdays every f'in' year :sorry:

I am actually.

Highway robbery... lol

I've got a wife and three kids - they all get the treatments, plus they all have birthdays every f'in' year :sorry:

I think we need to team up.

I'm going after birthdays first. Then dentists.

I'm open to suggestions after that. :whistle:

I am actually.

Highway robbery... lol

I think we need to team up.

I'm going after birthdays first. Then dentists.

I'm open to suggestions after that. :whistle:

banana052.gif