• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Threads

147 posts in this topic

I vote thumbs down to the OP and move that at the very least she be suspended although a complete ban for life would be more appropriate.

You want me banned for life from the CGC message boards because I don't like seeing endless happy birthday threads? Give me a break.

I vote thumbs down to the OP and move that at the very least she be suspended although a complete ban for life would be more appropriate.

You want me banned for life from the CGC message boards because I don't like seeing endless happy birthday threads? Give me a break.

I agree. A Ban for life would be more appropriate.

Ban him! :banana:

I'm just kidding.

We are the real stars of this hobby. Not what sits impressibly imprisoned in some slab. Without us the hobby would just fade away. It's always nice to see the random kindness the community shows upon one another no matter how large or small. It's what makes us, us. We care for one another in some form or another. :)

I toldja you'd regret this. These threads always get blown out beyond what you originally said. :preach:

No we don't.

We only care about ourselves and how we might benefit from the relationship with other boad members.

You sure do seem alot nicer in person. hm

That's because he keeps his innermost thoughts to himself in person. :gossip:

No we don't.

We only care about ourselves and how we might benefit from the relationship with other boad members.

All one has to do is be polite for about five minutes. Then the other person usually leaves.

No we don't.

All one has to do is be polite for about five minutes. Then the other person usually leaves.

They stay longer if you're mean? (shrug)

No we don't.

They stay longer if you're mean? (shrug)

No, less, but then it's your fault.

No we don't.

lol Go on with your smoke screen.I know your a nice guy.

You gonna join the OP? You deserve a ban more.

You gonna join the OP? You deserve a ban more.

Go on.

I toldja you'd regret this. These threads always get blown out beyond what you originally said. :preach:

You were totally spot on. I suppose I had to learn the hard way. :facepalm:

I feel like a politician who made a gaffe. I want to reassure the electorate I am not anti-birthday...