• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

You should assign the new member UV, otherwise it would be unfair to everyone who had to choose from available pool of people. Somehow this last minute team forming is turning out to be lopsided.

gossip.gif Hey DL! gossip.gif Tell him he should buy me a car. He seems very susceptible to your suggestions. gossip.gifinsane.gif

You should assign the new member UV, otherwise it would be unfair to everyone who had to choose from available pool of people. Somehow this last minute team forming is turning out to be lopsided.

gossip.gif Hey DL! gossip.gif Tell him he should buy me a car. He seems very susceptible to your suggestions. gossip.gifinsane.gif

shy.gif

gossip.gifI think he may have heard you. gossip.gif What type of car? gossip.gifLet's see.

Are thanos and imagemask lurking? I haven't seen them post in awhile. crazy.gif

They have been around. smirk.gif

Say hi to team AUT(d)I !!!!!!! acclaim.gif

Or Team TAUD, which is how someone who is mentally challenged would pronounce "." gossip.gif

Or Team TAUD, which is how someone who is mentally challenged would pronounce "." gossip.gif

That can't be true FFB, Greggy pronounces it '.

mad.gif

Is this corrrect?

572605-GRADINGTEAMS.jpg

We need to change this, Redhook has got in touch and has got his man, eddly will now be backup as i am sure someone else will drop out.

I am only letting Red do this because he is captain so he can make the decision of the players on his team.

The new player wishes to remain anonymous, they will there for be known as Mysterioso

We need to change this, Redhook has got in touch and has got his man, eddly will now be backup as i am sure someone else will drop out.

I am only letting Red do this because he is captain so he can make the decision of the players on his team.

The new player wishes to remain anonymous, they will there for be known as Mysterioso

UV, I'm sure this was done without thought. You can't have mystery players on teams.For all we know it could be a player on another team. Not to mention it is again unfair to allow red or anyone else to choose whomever they want as a teammate.

The teams should have stayed the same, no adding of teams. A pool of backup players should have been instituted. When a player was unable to participate, a random backup from the pool should have been assigned.

I really like what you are doing with this, but please stop making hasty decisions.

UV, I'm sure this was done without thought. You can't have mystery players on teams.For all we know it could be a player on another team. Not to mention it is again unfair to allow red or anyone else to choose whomever they want as a teammate.

The teams should have stayed the same, no adding of teams. A pool of backup players should have been instituted. When a player was unable to participate, a random backup from the pool should have been assigned.

I really like what you are doing with this, but please stop making hasty decisions.

I agree. No mystery players and no more late selected additions. Sorry to be a whiny beeyotch, but we all had a draft and this isn't fair.

I agree. No mystery players and no more late selected additions. Sorry to be a whiny beeyotch, but we all had a draft and this isn't fair.

I concur. thumbsup2.gif

Well, I'm not trying to be a smartass, but our captain went off and quit on us at the last minute, so we are due a small break here I think.

The judges know the identity of our mystery team-mate and trust me, there is no advantage here, and it's all in fun anyway. Trust me on this, no shennanigans, and it certainly isn't someone on another team. The judges cleared it, so as a favor to me, can you just let us have this? Just a personal favor so we can move on here?

Respectfully submitted,

Captain Redhook (hmmm, sounds like a brand of tequila).......

Regardless of whether you think it's fun or not. There shouldn't be any mystery players. That just opens a whole can of worms down the line. You need to play by the same rules we all do. There should be no special favors just because you make pretty little pictures with your computer, as funny as they are.

Otherwise we should just re-draft the whole thing based on these last minute changes to the teams.

Regardless of whether you think it's fun or not. There shouldn't be any mystery players. That just opens a whole can of worms down the line. You need to play by the same rules we all do. There should be no special favors just because you make pretty little pictures with your computer, as funny as they are.

Otherwise we should just re-draft the whole thing based on these last minute changes to the teams.

Wow, DL, what got up your butt tonight?