• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,732 posts in this topic

I sold mine right as Wandavision wrapped up, so just coming off the peak from the Agatha-after-all reveal.  Was certain I would be able to repurchase cheaply by now.  But that's not happening.  And my FF Omnibus Vol 3 ends right at issue #93!  :cry:

On 10/7/2021 at 2:49 PM, Zonker said:

I sold mine right as Wandavision wrapped up, so just coming off the peak from the Agatha-after-all reveal.  Was certain I would be able to repurchase cheaply by now.  But that's not happening.  And my FF Omnibus Vol 3 ends right at issue #93!  :cry:

Same boat here! I figured FF94 would revert to some sane levels after Wanda. Whoops!

On 10/8/2021 at 10:34 AM, HighVoltage said:

Same boat here! I figured FF94 would revert to some sane levels after Wanda. Whoops!

I watched this for a few months and saw minimal copies up for sale and the price seemed to remain steady. I finally recently pulled the trigger in case she appeared in future movies/shows that would re-kindle prices and interest. Still kicking myself for passing on two copies a few years back that I thought were over priced at the time. :tonofbricks: 

On 10/11/2021 at 8:06 PM, dikran1 said:

Well it somehow ended at 760$!! :whatthe:

I was wondering If you were going to come back and update lol

I picked up a #2 a long time ago for whatever reason. It's not slabbed but ya lol

:flipbait:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/11/2021 at 8:37 PM, batmiesta said:
On 10/11/2021 at 8:06 PM, dikran1 said:

Well it somehow ended at 760$!! :whatthe:

It is the first appearance of Morgan Le Fay, whoever the :censored: she is,  O.o

Not that it matters too much but

I dont see it on any cgc labels. Doesnt make it not true, but it's not the norm either.

Who is Morgan le Fay in comics anyway?or media fo that matter? Something we should know?

I just assumed it was because it was it was the 9.8 highest graded...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM