• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,726 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2021 at 4:54 PM, littledoom said:

What was the first? So many actors have been 2-3 characters within the same marvel (multi)verse at this point

Kind of a trick - he was the voice of the Human Torch in 1970s Fantastic Four radio show.  A fun listen if you have never heard them before.

On 1/1/2022 at 9:22 AM, littledoom said:

Omega the Unknown 1! 

Not that it is rare in high grade but when I was still collecting BA books, that was a series I was going after in 9.6/9.8 just because it was a series I read in the 70s.  I have 4 issues with a 9.8 of #1.  

I am still waiting on Skull the Slayer which embarrassingly was a favorite of mine in the 70s because it had an ERB feel to it.  That one I just lack a #3 in 9.8. 

On 1/1/2022 at 4:07 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:
On 1/1/2022 at 3:15 PM, divad said:

Why? hm

Unknown

You must have some Omegas left in the tomato boxes 

As they say . . . a couple, two, three. :bigsmile:

On 1/1/2022 at 6:30 PM, telerites said:

Not that it is rare in high grade but when I was still collecting BA books, that was a series I was going after in 9.6/9.8 just because it was a series I read in the 70s.  I have 4 issues with a 9.8 of #1.  

I am still waiting on Skull the Slayer which embarrassingly was a favorite of mine in the 70s because it had an ERB feel to it.  That one I just lack a #3 in 9.8. 

At least you  bought it because you like it, unlike the plebs who will buy it for FOMO if a rumour is started.

On 1/2/2022 at 8:42 PM, divad said:

Bollocks you say! Fie on thee! :banana:

RINTRAH! 

I don't blame anyone for doing well selling it (congrats if it's yours) it's the mugs buying it I don't get, so bollocks to them.:nyah: