• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2022 at 1:27 PM, AGGIEZ said:
On 1/24/2022 at 8:46 PM, divad said:

Uh, no. 25. :sumo:lol

Inflation...30

:news:

Raise your hand if you can remember that far back! Ooh Teacher Teacher Pick me.

On 1/24/2022 at 8:56 PM, batmiesta said:

To be honest with you, I have never read Dr Strange ever, I liked him in the Defenders but as a stand alone character I was not interested. 

Neither have I and I started collecting comics in 1985. I tried to read the Aaron trade as I like most of what he does but couldn't get through the first issue. 

On 1/27/2022 at 12:06 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:
On 1/24/2022 at 5:56 PM, batmiesta said:

To be honest with you, I have never read Dr Strange ever, I liked him in the Defenders but as a stand alone character I was not interested. 

Neither have I and I started collecting comics in 1985. I tried to read the Aaron trade as I like most of what he does but couldn't get through the first issue. 

Go back to the Ditko stories in Strange Tales . . . 

Batman #366 1983 first Jason Todd as Robin (unofficial), Jokers Wild - Walt Simonson cover is consistently selling on eBay for a fair bit more than the $20 USD high average in Key Collector. Some of the copies (not these 2) but others are clearly mid grade too eg. plenty of spine ticks, small stains & rough corners

(I'm still getting used to 1983 being in the Bronze age. I always thought of 80s = copper. Anyway.....)

2123417352_Batman366eBaysales.thumb.png.149b08201784add14deb2be08d2e1481.png