• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Not sure why one would expect the Platt run on Moon Knight to catch fire again. The guy abandoned comic books and nothing significant happened during his brief tenure.

The last two dealers who bought stuff from me asked about MK 55 in particular. What's driving the interest? No idea, but it's in demand.

Perhaps there's a Rule that talks about things becoming collectible again 25 years later. hm:roflmao:

Every. Single. Time.

I'm still waiting for Team America #1 to take off :(

In the vein of "once hot, now not", I'm stocking up on Fish Police, and Red Fox, and Elf Lord # 1s :whee:

Rocket Raccoon.

:whistle:

Not sure why one would expect the Platt run on Moon Knight to catch fire again. The guy abandoned comic books and nothing significant happened during his brief tenure.

The last two dealers who bought stuff from me asked about MK 55 in particular. What's driving the interest? No idea, but it's in demand.

Perhaps there's a Rule that talks about things becoming collectible again 25 years later. hm:roflmao:

Every. Single. Time.

I'm still waiting for Team America #1 to take off :(

In the vein of "once hot, now not", I'm stocking up on Fish Police, and Red Fox, and Elf Lord # 1s :whee:

Dont forget Thundermace and Trollords.. In all seriousness though, Dark Horse is bringing Mr X back next year with art and story by Dean Motter

the last few issues in the MS run have been some of the most liquid books I've sold this year.

Every. Single. Time.

So I should hold on to those Magic cards that I've been meaning to sell since the '90s for just a few more years?

I would. I do know that there are more college kids playing Magic than in previous years.

Every. Single. Time.

So I should hold on to those Magic cards that I've been meaning to sell since the '90s for just a few more years?

Assuming that wasn't just a joke (since M:tG hasn't exactly been ignored/forgotten since it came out 21 years ago)... if cards (a collection as a whole, individual cards always fluctate) you've had since the 90s have any value now, there's not a very high chance that they will decrease in value over the next few years, but conversely, if they're worthless now, it's highly unlikely that they will increase in value.

Any idea what's going on with Superman Family #204? Generally the book would bring just a few bucks, but recently copies are fetching $20 and up. :popcorn:

Well, all I see is the Enchantress, who is heating up, but any other significance?

Any idea what's going on with Superman Family #204? Generally the book would bring just a few bucks, but recently copies are fetching $20 and up. :popcorn:

First cover appearance of the Enchantress, ignoring her disembodied head showing up in the masthead of a few Strange Adventures books.

Pricey Reprint

Wow. This just sold for 4x what it was selling for slabbed last year in this grade and more than twice the only recorded GPA sale this year.

I know Black Panther is hot but... :o

I guess I can forget about grabbing any early Black Panther books Ive been hunting anytime soon.

Edited by akaSteveRogers