• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

The darkhold showed up in wandavision, and he is tied to that, but there is nothing that states he is appearing for sure. The nuttier one is the rumor that shuma Gorath may appear, pushing marvel premiere 10 to ridiculous prices. There has been nothing to suggest that he is coming, pure wild speculation

59 minutes ago, mcduckz said:

Mostly speculators.  Because if anyone in the hobby actually cared about these characters, these books would already demand higher prices.

So true. By my calculations Marvel will have to bring out at least 20 movies a year for the next 10 years to get all these rumored characters appearances in . o.O  

Just now, MyNameIsLegion said:
9 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

So true. By my calculations Marvel will have to bring out at least 20 movies a year for the next 10 years to get all these rumored characters appearances in . o.O  

"I heard a rumor"....wait that's the gal from Umbrella Academy.

omg!!!!! BUY EVERY UMBRELLA ACADEMY BOOK YOU CAN FIND!!!!!!!!!

57 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

Remember when you could just enjoy a solo Spider-Man movie and not have to worry about 13 other superhero characters randomly cameoing in? It’s so darn forced lol... can’t we just have a Batman V Superman movie and not it be a darn JL movie which is what it turned out to be lol.

Edited by littledoom

On 5/19/2021 at 9:04 AM, shiverbones said:

The darkhold showed up in wandavision, and he is tied to that, but there is nothing that states he is appearing for sure. The nuttier one is the rumor that shuma Gorath may appear, pushing marvel premiere 10 to ridiculous prices. There has been nothing to suggest that he is coming, pure wild speculation

You would be incorrect in that statement.

On 5/19/2021 at 9:04 AM, shiverbones said:

I have nearly all of those marvel premieres except that one!!

On 5/19/2021 at 10:20 AM, batmiesta said:

doesn't need to be a movie, disney+ show too... although i still haven't sold my machine man 6 and 7....

the funny thing is DC brought out practically every character arround in all of its shows, and while initially folks cared a little, mostly they stopped caring. 1st killer frost? She was a regular for 7 years on TV played by a terrific actress, etc. and yeah, the book is worth something and in 9.8 decent money, but still... firestorm 1 in 9.8 is expensive, but once you get outside of the slab a nice copy is $25-40? 

I gave those DC/CW TV shows a shot when they first came out a few years back. It was intriguing at first to see how they'd be inline with the actual comic books or the new fresh takes on them. Drama, humor & action sprinkled about evenly. But over the years the character development and stories started to veer off into the realm of a "Halmark" made-for-TV show. Too much useless DRAMA (read: crying characters and their hurt feelings)! They became soap operas. I have no idea if they've gotten better or back to the roots of their source material. Speaking of roots, Swamp Thing was nice. Of course they cancelled it.