• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

I'd like to know who the heck is paying 3x market value for Don and Maggie Iron Man's? A Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.8 just sold for $478!

I think I'll ask her if she would lend her name to my OO 9.8 unpressed white pages copy that I couldn't sell for $125 back in the day. At this point I decided to just keep it. :lol:

I'd like to know who the heck is paying 3x market value for Don and Maggie Iron Man's? A Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.8 just sold for $478!

I think I'll ask her if she would lend her name to my OO 9.8 unpressed white pages copy that I couldn't sell for $125 back in the day. At this point I decided to just keep it. :lol:

No kidding. I like the books but was still able to get some other pedigree copies that have been sitting on the market forever and a third of the cost. I think I'm going to employ some punishments bids if more copies surface at auction.

Mr. Manager?

2001 #8 1st Machine Man. Is there movie talk going on that I don't know about?

No, just more 1st Appearance nonsense. :grin:

Speaking of Bronze Age 1st appearances, I wonder who James Gunn has in mind for Starlord's father and additional characters. I'm gonna go out on a wild limb here and say Marvel Presents #1 with Bloodstone may be worth picking up cheap.

I totally see this getting hot! Well overdue. Classic Kirby book and not too many copies around!

Captain America #213 is the next Hulk #271.

????

Ya like the Night Flyer, RMA?

Yes.

Buy, buy, buy.

No ulterior motives for miles around.

So, I was at the local show a week ago Sunday...and thumbed across this in a dealer's box for $3, NM.

I bought it.

:facepalm:

lol

See how seductive even your own made-up hype can be...?

I did not, however, remember to look for the #217.

I totally see this getting hot! Well overdue. Classic Kirby book and not too many copies around!

Wouldn't say that, plenty along with Devil Dino and Sandman.

For the record, Gunn said he wouldn't use Nova in the Guardians movies. That doesn't mean Marvel won't use him in any other upcoming film.

Peace,

Chip

Everything I read said that Nova wont appear in the 1st film, not films.

2001 #8 1st Machine Man. Is there movie talk going on that I don't know about?

No, just more 1st Appearance nonsense. :grin:

Speaking of Bronze Age 1st appearances, I wonder who James Gunn has in mind for Starlord's father and additional characters. I'm gonna go out on a wild limb here and say Marvel Presents #1 with Bloodstone may be worth picking up cheap.

Interesting hm

For the record, Gunn said he wouldn't use Nova in the Guardians movies. That doesn't mean Marvel won't use him in any other upcoming film.

Peace,

Chip

Where did you hear this? He has a bunch of podcasts but I have not heard of this.