• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

Are Canadian Newsstand Price Variants and later newsstand price variants still carrying a premium for copper books?

They should. CDN Editions are very low print runs of the overall print run, about 10% and also hard to find in 9.0 or higher

Newsstand Editions in high grade are very tough due to convenience store and grocery store abuse.

My trigger finger just got itchy I noticed not one! Not two! But THREE copies of Darkhawk 1 cgc 9.8 available on eBay!

hm

Well if there is 3 they will probably be 4,5 and 6 at some point soon. Patience

Still looking for the 9.9 or 10 to pop up

Are Canadian Newsstand Price Variants and later newsstand price variants still carrying a premium for copper books?

Yes.

Awesome. The collection I am picking up today will have high grade CDN newsstand variants of all of the issues of Batman, Tec, Action, Adventure, Superman, MOS, Flash, GL, Saga of Swamp Thing (including 2 more #20s to add to the pile) and a number of other titles.

Yes.

Awesome. The collection I am picking up today will have high grade CDN newsstand variants of all of the issues of Batman, Tec, Action, Adventure, Superman, MOS, Flash, GL, Saga of Swamp Thing (including 2 more #20s to add to the pile) and a number of other titles.

DC's trick a lot of people. As long as they are 95 cent cover price with UPC code they are Canadian. Single price 75 cent covers with UPC code are US stand editions.

DC's also had a lower print run then Marvel CDN editions and should carry a higher premium in high grade.

Good luck! Hope it pans out well.

I *heart* Darkhawk

:hi:

Slow Tracking these next week :cloud9:

Photo2013-05-20084132PM_zps363caa31.jpg

NICE. I would definitely wait on buying 9.8 on eBay there are so many of these out there.

Hey, how did it end up I own all those Darkhawk books? I don't even like that character.

lol

Darkhawk #1s for sale. Get your Darkhawk #1s right here.

:whee:

I *heart* Darkhawk

NICE. I would definitely wait on buying 9.8 on eBay there are so many of these out there.

Same can be said about ASM 300, One on ebay recently sold for $1089.00!!

Spider-man is a little different than Darkhawk. but if he reaches the same status I agree.

I *heart* Darkhawk

Hey, how did it end up I own all those Darkhawk books? I don't even like that character.

lol

Darkhawk #1s for sale. Get your Darkhawk #1s right here.

:whee:

Price?

There seems to be a run on Justice league Europe # 33 being made. All the cheap copies are gone and some of the BIN's are pricey. First Sonic in comics seems to be fueling this run.