• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,820 posts in this topic

A lot of the books that people have been mentioning here have been hot for a while now.

Feel free to add you own insights, not just comment on what others have posted.

No, I keep all my finds a secret

A lot of the books that people have been mentioning here have been hot for a while now.

Good idea, then I can't raid the comic shop you go to.

Good idea, then I can't raid the comic shop you go to.

These boards aren't the best place to keep track of what's selling and what's not.

wasn't this a Chris Rocks Pooty Tang reference?

These boards aren't the best place to keep track of what's selling and what's not.

True, I should probably go hang out at my local shop and see what people are buying.

wasn't this a Chris Rocks Pooty Tang reference?

Thankfully I can say I have not seen that one. Probably the only Rock movie I haven't, ha.

Edited by ygogolak

Unless it's a Superior Spider-Man #29 Campbell variant...then these boards are a great indication of what is hot!

I would put my money on this Superior Spider-man Campbell variant. I picked it up for 20.00 ^^

tki0.jpg

Edited by NIGHTCRAWLER

Unless it's a Superior Spider-Man #29 Campbell variant...then these boards are a great indication of what is hot!

I would put my money on this Superior Spider-man Campbell variant. I picked it up for 20.00 ^^

tki0.jpg

That's modern, not copper, and I bet in a couple of weeks when nobody cares anymore about it, you'll be hard pressed to get your twenty bucks back.

Jim

tki0.jpg

That's modern, not copper, and I bet in a couple of weeks when nobody cares anymore about it, you'll be hard pressed to get your twenty bucks back.

Jim

Except that is a different book that was released months ago and still sells for $140 raw in high grade

Jim

Jim, you have a couple I can take off your hands?

Jim

Jim, you have a couple I can take off your hands?

Not of either, but if I did, I'd sell them to you for $10 :thumbsup:

Jim

Amazing Spider-Man #361 2nd print - $20 to $25.

Venom #1 Gold - $65 to $100ish book these days.

I thougt ASM #361 (2nd print) was hot too, but I just sold 361-363 plus another spider-man in nm for a grand total of $9.99 plus shipping on ebay. Ebay basically sucks.

I did sell a Hellblazer #1 NM- for $23.50 though.

Edited by Mumford's Comics

I thougt ASM #361 (2nd print) was hot too, but I just sold 361-363 plus another spider-man in nm for a grand total of $9.99 plus shipping on ebay. Ebay basically sucks.

Just because you list a book it doesn't mean it will sell for the going average. A lot of other things come into play like what else the seller has for sale and multiple bidders (bidding war).

jeez louise, do I need to find static #1 in my yard sale boxes of junkola now? that is for sure where i tossed it. billions of those were printed, no?
I've got a raw NM/MT :acclaim: Was going to have it signed by Dwayne McDuffie, but that didn't pan out. :(

Just because you list a book it doesn't mean it will sell for the going average. A lot of other things come into play like what else the seller has for sale and multiple bidders (bidding war).

Like listing it as an auction maybe?