• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Yep. Expect more ridiculous increases on prices ITF. There's alot of rumor machine rumbling going on. Doomsday will eventually hit the big screen.

It didn't do much for Bane. I was hoping VoB would take off big time but it fizzled out and is cold now.

Yep. Expect more ridiculous increases on prices ITF. There's alot of rumor machine rumbling going on. Doomsday will eventually hit the big screen.

It didn't do much for Bane. I was hoping VoB would take off big time but it fizzled out and is cold now.

It did take off big time, you just took too long to sell. :baiting:

lol

That's because Bane sounded like Henry Kissinger in the Nolanverse.

That's because Bane sounded like Henry Kissinger in the Nolanverse.

I liked the character, but he was a little hard to understand.

I have 3 9.8 candidates. I was sitting on the fence, but now . . . hm

Better hurry. Dice may beat you over the fence.

140791.jpg

:roflmao:

I have 3 9.8 candidates. I was sitting on the fence, but now . . . hm

Better hurry. Dice may beat you over the fence.

FYI, I have a large with plenty of room for you all to kiss it. :sumo:

Some spikes to note in your Copper Age Collection:

Amazing Spider-Man #344 CGC 9.8 @ $70 & 26 bids. I've noticed not just this one but a variety of bids on various #344's lately. hm

That spike will fade as soon as everyone gets a glimpse of how bit of a turd the Rhino will be in the movie.