• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Bolland MADE this comic

Cowans's interior is priceless

#dearlybeloved

Bolland mentioned in his book how bored he was drawing this, he was offered a lot of money to draw another but passed.

I really like the arm on the guitar and the jacket. Alan Moore dislikes TKJ. What do these guys know anyway?

This cover is boss. Everything about it is explosive (no pun intended) I mustve sold over 10 copies in previous months at over 50 a pop and mostly to chicks.

To date, this is the only comic that I had orders for in advance.

If I were to guess, I would say it was the cover

.. Even if BB disagrees lol

This book was always a winner for me. Bought many many copies on the cheap since it was always under the radar. Sold them all except for one and theres nothing in the world that can make me sell it now

Yes, you turned me onto this comic a couple years back maybe? Only found them online and those sources dried up.

The one-shot is much tougher in grade than the #1 of the ongoing series.

I bet. That back cover is rough.

And it attracts bindery tears. Kind of reminds me of the $1.00 comics from DC. The cherry on top was that nobody cared about it when it came out. lol

The one-shot is much tougher in grade than the #1 of the ongoing series.

I bet. That back cover is rough.

And it attracts bindery tears. Kind of reminds me of the $1.00 comics from DC. The cherry on top was that nobody cared about it when it came out. lol

Still, no love for either . . . :grin:

harbinger01.jpg

Harbinger #1 (January 1992) has been heating up (again) for a while. I've been compiling raw (and slab) sales for Valiant books from Ebay for a few years. The Ebay completed sale RAW numbers for Harbinger #1 (with the coupon uncut):

2014 - $27 average, 45 sales

2015 - $77 average, 129 sales

2016 - $93 average, 26 sales (so far)

The book will be 25 years old in January 2017 (or a couple months earlier, using the actual release date).

harbinger01.jpg

Harbinger #1 (January 1992) has been heating up (again) for a while. I've been compiling raw (and slab) sales for Valiant books from Ebay for a few years. The Ebay completed sale RAW numbers for Harbinger #1 (with the coupon uncut):

The book will be 25 years old in January 2017 (or a couple months earlier, using the actual release date).

shhh

I'm not done with my personal hoard of this book. At last count I had 7 copies, trying to get to 10 then onto 20

harbinger01.jpg

I'm guessing any recent bump is due to Faith.

harbinger01.jpg

I can't believe there were so few sales in 2014. Seems like a book that has been heating up for a while, cooled off a bit, heated up, etc.

Seems like the #0 Pink also had a decent bump a few moths ago, but has tapered off since then. Did you notice if that rise went along with the bump in #1's prices? Wondering if it's an overall increase in Harby prices or if the keys are still a little temperamental. Has anything new been announced this year to cause these books to go up following the initial movie bump?

Seems like the #0 Pink also had a decent bump a few moths ago, but has tapered off since then. Did you notice if that rise went along with the bump in #1's prices? Wondering if it's an overall increase in Harby prices or if the keys are still a little temperamental. Has anything new been announced this year to cause these books to go up following the initial movie bump?

Faith is getting her own regular series following the 4-issue miniseries. Faith #1 had a fifth printing, and is generally being seen as a welcome alternative to decades of impossible-body heroines.

Her first appearance is Harbinger #1 (1992). The FCBD 2016 Valiant book will tease a new Harbinger book/series that appears to be about Peter's life. Peter's first appearance is also Harbinger #1 (1992).

Harbinger #1 CGC census increase is more than double since 2010.

Harbinger #0 Pink CGC census increase in the same timeframe is only 45%.

Are we finally starting to run out of Harbinger #0 Pink supply? hm