• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Gold Digger has gained a lot of momentum since the Re-minted Gold Brick omnibuses have been reprinted. Most of them (if not all correct me if im wrong here) were funded by fans on kickstarter starting a couple years back. It brought older fans back and introduced the book/characters to new ones through smarter marketing. This made all early appearances including the original Gold Brick Omnibuses very sought after.

This is the kind of forward thinking marketing that independent creators need to embrace today. Quit riding the "option/TV/Movie" train and push your book through the myriad of avenues available through social media and the likes. Its a big world out there.

Gold Digger??? WTF?!?!

It's official....I will never ever get rid of another comic book until it finds it's 15 minutes.

I don't have a clue what I did years ago to all my issues of Mangazine and Gold Digger etc etc.

What's next? Jademan Comics going to be worth something?

Gold Digger??? WTF?!?!

It's official....I will never ever get rid of another comic book until it finds it's 15 minutes.

I don't have a clue what I did years ago to all my issues of Mangazine and Gold Digger etc etc.

What's next? Jademan Comics going to be worth something?

Mangazine 1 used to be a pretty easy sale, but it looks like someone found a palette of them and they're all over ebay now.

Just because...

959644-princealterego.jpg

i had a few of these just don't remember where they are

Why don't you look in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?

Bolland MADE this comic

Cowans's interior is priceless

#dearlybeloved

Bolland mentioned in his book how bored he was drawing this, he was offered a lot of money to draw another but passed.

I really like the arm on the guitar and the jacket. Alan Moore dislikes TKJ. What do these guys know anyway?