• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Of my entire McFarlane submission, that is the book I was most proud to get a 9.8 on. Purchased raw from Bob Storms at WWChicago the year he brought all the $2 Copper books :cloud9::cloud9:

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=26573&GSub=1827

I bet Bob loves reading posts like this :whatev:doh!

The issue of mud in Bob's eyes aside :jokealert: ...

Congrats on snagging a raw 9.8 out of a $2 box at a show. :applause:

I effing love scoring books like this at shows.

Snagged a V For Vendetta 1 for a buck a while back, had it graded at 9.8, onsite at the last Baltimore.Can't think of any other raw books offhand, that I just subbed without pressing

Living the dream....

Of my entire McFarlane submission, that is the book I was most proud to get a 9.8 on. Purchased raw from Bob Storms at WWChicago the year he brought all the $2 Copper books :cloud9::cloud9:

$2 LMAO

Happy Meal here I come

You got about 150 Happy Meals worth out of me that year. Your charming daughter helped me load up two short boxes worth. (worship)

Snagged a V For Vendetta 1 for a buck a while back, had it graded at 9.8, onsite at the last Baltimore.Can't think of any other raw books offhand, that I just subbed without pressing

Living the dream....

Got a nice Monsters on the Prowl ..the Groot issue ... out of either Dale Roberts' or Bedrock's $2 box at an NYCC a few years back before the movie hysteria hit.

$2 LMAO

Happy Meal here I come

You got about 150 Happy Meals worth out of me that year. Your charming daughter helped me load up two short boxes worth. (worship)

and Sean paid off his mortgage lol

Living the dream....

I've been on both sides of this. Sometimes, it's still better to blow out your $2.00 boxes.

For some reason that book always had a funny look to it, it always seem like it was a little too tanned, especially around the price box area. Anyone ever seen one with a bright price box?

It matches the yellow of the Hulk's tattered shirt

I really don't mind the fact that Sean got a 9.8.

I'm just stunned when browsing this type of thread to see my name in it.

I hope you don't. I've gotten tons of 9.8s out of that batch. I always attribute the source of my books, hoping that the good publicity, and the name recognition will be of benefit to them, long after and in perpetuity.

Ive noticed that book has trended up but not that much

Has been a solid selling book in 9.8 for years, I picked a 9.8 candidate at a show aside another educated copperhead. He keept asking me if I wanted that book I said I definitely want this book.