• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Not sure if Batman 386 has been mentioned here but it's cranking up nicely.

First Black Mask

Wasn't this a $100 raw book a couple years ago? It's commanded a decent buck since then.

9.8's, 9.4's and 9.0's are trending up in the past 12 months, but other grades, like 9.6, are trending down.

I keep looking to find one at a decent price, but no luck yet!

First Black Mask

Wasn't this a $100 raw book a couple years ago? It's commanded a decent buck since then.

9.8's, 9.4's and 9.0's are trending up in the past 12 months, but other grades, like 9.6, are trending down.

Has it? Could be......since I'm pretty sure I don't own one, I haven't really noticed.

First Black Mask

Yeah, that one's been up for a while. Thought it had cooled off some over the last few months. I've been looking for a nice 9.8, but most people still have it priced around $300 when actual auctions typically lose steam closer to $220-250. Copper Bats have been strong lately. Seems to be a healthy demand for high-grade early-to-mid-1980's Bats/Tec.

1st Black Mask shot up after the release of Arkham City in 2011, He was also in the follow up prequel Arkham Origins and to a lesser extant in the DLC for Arkham Knight.

The game also raised the price for Lady Shivas 1st

First Black Mask

Has it? Could be......since I'm pretty sure I don't own one, I haven't really noticed.

Dude - you have to come out of the house more often . . . :hi:

First Black Mask

Yeah, that one's been up for a while. Thought it had cooled off some over the last few months. I've been looking for a nice 9.8, but most people still have it priced around $300 when actual auctions typically lose steam closer to $220-250. Copper Bats have been strong lately. Seems to be a healthy demand for high-grade early-to-mid-1980's Bats/Tec.

The 9.8 white that sold on June 5 was mine - I was happy to get $227.50 for it, but thought it would go higher.

First Black Mask

The 9.8 white that sold on June 5 was mine - I was happy to get $227.50 for it, but thought it would go higher.

Heck, I got $125 for my raw copy over a year ago when it first hopped . . . ;)

First Black Mask

Yep, I do consistently well on my CA Bats and Tecs :applause:

Yeah, think I was bidding on that one, but I thought it went higher. Is that the one that was originally offered on the boards before pics were available? When I saw the pics on eBay, I was beside myself, the wrap was incredible on that copy. Would've gone for more if I had been more aggressive, but I was still a little bitter that I didn't grab it at the board price :frustrated:

Yeah, think I was bidding on that one, but I thought it went higher. Is that the one that was originally offered on the boards before pics were available? When I saw the pics on eBay, I was beside myself, the wrap was incredible on that copy. Would've gone for more if I had been more aggressive, but I was still a little bitter that I didn't grab it at the board price :frustrated:

Yep, that was the one. (thumbs u

Yep, that was the one. (thumbs u

I got a sweet raw copy from Mr. Donut. :cloud9:

My Copper hoard (though not as big as others [that's what she said]) is starting to pay off.

Omega Men 3

Uncanny X-Men 221

now ASM 265

Next we need an Omega Red announcement...

Modern :makepoint:

Oh, and Vigilante. :)

Yes, sell now!