• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

I think alot of 1st Apps in TT volume 1 series are way undervalued.

8 hours ago, MrWeen said:

So people weren't aware he is in the movie until now?

There are some oddball $6-$10 sales, but a lot of sub $3.  then again, i guess this could be all the cheap BINS being bought before all the new listings come in at inflated prices.  but there are tons of these out there, it's going to be hard to get much momentum.

55 minutes ago, the blob said:

So people weren't aware he is in the movie until now?

There are some oddball $6-$10 sales, but a lot of sub $3.  then again, i guess this could be all the cheap BINS being bought before all the new listings come in at inflated prices.  but there are tons of these out there, it's going to be hard to get much momentum.

Nope, and was he really even in it? Even at that, just a throw in, no value.

On 3/3/2017 at 4:15 PM, ygogolak said:

Nope, and was he really even in it? Even at that, just a throw in, no value.

So you're saying he wasn't in the movie???

28 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

I haven't seen it. Found a spoiler online and appears he is. I thought I heard it was just his name on the wall or something.

Rictor is one of the kids in the end.  He is the only one they actually say his name but I don't see how that could possibly influence his 1st appearance price.

1 hour ago, Carl Elvis said:

Actually Rictor has a decent amount of screen time in the film and could show up in future films.

They made sure you know who he is as well. Name mentioned multiple times and was even written on a piece of paper.

36 minutes ago, Donatello said:

They made sure you know who he is as well. Name mentioned multiple times and was even written on a piece of paper.

I suppose supes and villians are more desireable than sidekicks, but Weasel had a zillion lines in Deadpool, will no doubt be in the next movie, is played by a known guy, and his 1st app. doesn't do diddly.  I understand a trillion copies of Cable 3 were printed, but that hasn't stopped things before.

2 hours ago, the blob said:

I suppose supes and villians are more desireable than sidekicks, but Weasel had a zillion lines in Deadpool, will no doubt be in the next movie, is played by a known guy, and his 1st app. doesn't do diddly.  I understand a trillion copies of Cable 3 were printed, but that hasn't stopped things before.

Same with Maria Hill.

I'm wondering if those are The New Mutants that we will be seeing in the upcoming Marvel project.  I was trying to figure out who some of them were...but there was definitely Rictor and Sunspot and they mentioned Gideon multiple times.  I was wondering if one of those kids was Sam and another Rahne...there was quite a few of them.

55 minutes ago, PMK916 said:

I'm wondering if those are The New Mutants that we will be seeing in the upcoming Marvel project.  I was trying to figure out who some of them were...but there was definitely Rictor and Sunspot and they mentioned Gideon multiple times.  I was wondering if one of those kids was Sam and another Rahne...there was quite a few of them.

Load up on the 1st app of Gideon, should be all over the dollar boxes!  :-)

6 hours ago, Kevin76 said:

It's only $10 a book which is the price it's been for awhile  

I've been selling them for $15-$20 for awhile.  If the grading is anywhere close $10 is actually kind of cheap.

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I've been selling them for $15-$20 for awhile.  If the grading is anywhere close $10 is actually kind of cheap.

What venue?   Is this at shows or is it online?

19 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

What venue?   Is this at shows or is it online?

E-Bay.  I couldn't get people to even look at a New Mutants 100 unless it was in the $5 bin at a show.