• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Love it when a dollar bin ASM turns into a hot book overnight.  Amazing Spiderman 263 is now on fire.

Free money.(thumbsu

Yeah I'll be waiting for this silly hype bubble to burst on ASM 263 before I get one. Ridiculous prices on ebay right now and other online shops seem to have been raided over night. Pfftt  (secretly wishes he had had the foresight to load up a bit on this one and take some fish on ebay , oh well) 

12 hours ago, speedcake said:

Yeah I'll be waiting for this silly hype bubble to burst on ASM 263 before I get one. Ridiculous prices on ebay right now and other online shops seem to have been raided over night. Pfftt  (secretly wishes he had had the foresight to load up a bit on this one and take some fish on ebay , oh well) 

I picked up three from my LCS's Wednesday am for $4/$5/$6. Looking to move them for $20 this weekend at a show in Knoxville before no one cares in a couple of weeks!

15 hours ago, NoMan said:

Ok, what happens in ASM 263? Why the spike?

Links to big reveal in ASM #799 last page re: Red Goblin. Another comic to watch out for may be Cable #64 detailed origin of Nathan Summers/Cable: a lot of it explained in text.

On 4/18/2018 at 12:55 PM, FlyingDonut said:
On 4/18/2018 at 12:18 PM, Broke as a Joke said:

Love it when a dollar bin ASM turns into a hot book overnight.  Amazing Spiderman 263 is now on fire.

Free money.(thumbsu

Pulled my copies out. :grin:

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:57 AM, divad said:
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:55 PM, FlyingDonut said:
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:18 PM, Broke as a Joke said:

Free money.(thumbsu

Pulled my copies out. :grin:

BINs hit on both copies I put up on Sunday - $12 and $14 for two F/VF copies with ow-w pages.

On 4/15/2018 at 7:52 AM, bluehorseshoe said:

Right around this time of the year before Con season really heats up, I reconcile all of my Convention buy lists from the previous year, along with want lists that I keep going from year to year.  Here is the one book that is consistently on every want/buy list I have, and it seems impossible to find in NM/NM+ condition.  I have found one in this condition in the past year:

I think it sells well when its available.  There a couple floating on ebay (9.8s) listed for $699, and that is unreasonable, but the stock image I used in this post is listed as a 7.5 for $129.95.

4497276.jpg

I sold a couple copies of this book on eBay recently, I was surprised to see what the asking price was for the other copies listed, so I listed mine cheaper and they sold pretty quickly. Always interesting to find books in your collection that do well on eBay.

4 minutes ago, Bronty said:

Got my copy. It's not graded yet. Did send in a Nintendo power #6 to be signed by Campbell :shy:

WHat kind of grade are you guessing?   

Fill me in on the Campbell connection?    Did he do an interior illo?

Edited by Bronty

22 minutes ago, Bronty said:

WHat kind of grade are you guessing?   

Fill me in on the Campbell connection?    Did he do an interior illo?

Remember in Nintendo power that you could fill out artwork on envelope or paper and they would publish it and a winner? Well Scott Campbell at 13? won the contest and it has the picks of him getting the award etc. And he thought up new monsters and it shows pics. All this in only the 6th issue. I got one where the white label, where an address would be printed, is blank. It' only about a 6.0 but I'm happy. :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

6 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

BINs hit on both copies I put up on Sunday - $12 and $14 for two F/VF copies with ow-w pages.

Mine were a tad nicer . . . :baiting::hi:Like the Donut said, "free money".