• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I think there are a lot funner ways to throw $30k out the window. Like literally throwing it out the window...it's always fun watching people lose their dignity over flying cash.

:whee:

Do it

2 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Damn Infinity War 1-6 sets selling for 60 even 70 bucks... Insane

Wow - you are not kidding.  I thought $40 for this insanely common set was a good price.  When did Infinity Gauntlet sets become $150 - $175??

59 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Wow - you are not kidding.  I thought $40 for this insanely common set was a good price.  When did Infinity Gauntlet sets become $150 - $175??

I used to move them both for 150-165 as a package. Im sure the prices will settle on the IW sets eventually, but boy did I wish I saved a few sets instead of dumping them for 20-30 a few of months ago

I am so pissed off, I thought I had many multiples of the Infinity sets, and while I have a lot of them, I have like 6 copies of some issues, but other than 1 set of each, am missing like one issue of each, blah!

20 minutes ago, the blob said:

The way the movie left off it seems like there should be more life in these Infinity sets, like they won't die within days of the movie opening.

Plus the "adam" comment at the end of GOTG 2 :wishluck: we shall see.

Infinity War sets are still on fire.  Blew out 8 sets for $45 a set, two sets for $50 and two for $55.  Lets see if people will go $60.

Thor 339 seems to be selling fast - 1st Stormbreaker.  $10 a piece seems to be the current price

Edited by 1Cool

On 5/4/2018 at 5:36 PM, the blob said:

I am so pissed off, I thought I had many multiples of the Infinity sets, and while I have a lot of them, I have like 6 copies of some issues, but other than 1 set of each, am missing like one issue of each, blah!

PM sent.

On 5/9/2018 at 10:51 AM, 1Cool said:

Infinity War sets are still on fire.  Blew out 8 sets for $45 a set, two sets for $50 and two for $55.  Lets see if people will go $60.

Thor 339 seems to be selling fast - 1st Stormbreaker.  $10 a piece seems to be the current price

Sweet, I bought a box of books in the spring that had about 10 copies of #339

On 5/9/2018 at 11:57 PM, followtheleader said:

Infinity War was so awful.  

Can I believe people are paying for it?  Yes.  But it's just crazy. 

Patrick 

I read it this weekend and I do have to agree the story was terrible and the art was not that much better.  I always liked Ron Lim art as a younger man but wow is it basic.  I liked Infinity gauntlet and Thanos Quest but I predict a lot of people will not be happy when (if) they read the Infinity War set they just bought for $50 - $60.

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I read it this weekend and I do have to agree the story was terrible and the art was not that much better.  I always liked Ron Lim art as a younger man but wow is it basic.  I liked Infinity gauntlet and Thanos Quest but I predict a lot of people will not be happy when (if) they read the Infinity War set they just bought for $50 - $60.

Could be the inker. Lim's art looked best when inked by Joe Rubinstein IMO. Looks like Al Milgrom may have inked IW.

14 hours ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Could be the inker. Lim's art looked best when inked by Joe Rubinstein IMO. Looks like Al Milgrom may have inked IW.

I think Lim's best inker was Tom Christopher, with the high point of their collaboration being SS #34-55 (the Thanos issues) :cloud9:

I can't believe this Infinity War train is still going.  I sold a set for $81 via auction which I believe was my last unbroken set.  20 sets in less than a week for that dreky set is insane.

I grabbed 10 complete sets of Infinity Crusades for cheap so lets see how those do.