• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Yeah, I had to get it updated before the Registry awards deadline!

It was close! haha

it's all about those certificates :sumo:

(I manged to get two this year woot)

Edited by CBT

Fatale and ... ?

managed to sneak out the Star Wars 2013 one as well. Haven't even subbed my hastings or gamestops yet. Only one other guy was really on there, and he hadnt updated since March.

Other than those, I am not really competitive. I have a lot of raw books that have 9.9 shots that could deal me in to some other sets (like EoW) eventually, but just dont have the budget to spend subbing a bunch of moderns for myself.

With Fatale finishing up, and Star Wars coming to an end soon, will have to decide what modern one to focus on next. I like to do ones with white covers, no speculative hype, and not much competition. :)

Fatale and ... ?

managed to sneak out the Star Wars 2013 one as well. Haven't even subbed my hastings or gamestops yet. Only one other guy was really on there, and he hadnt updated since March.

Other than those, I am not really competitive. I have a lot of raw books that have 9.9 shots that could deal me in to some other sets (like EoW) eventually, but just dont have the budget to spend subbing a bunch of moderns for myself.

With Fatale finishing up, and Star Wars coming to an end soon, will have to decide what modern one to focus on next. I like to do ones with white covers, no speculative hype, and not much competition. :)

I like Fatale but I love that Star Wars series. I hope Marvel puts out something close to as good and I hope they leave the big centerpiece characters in the limelight. Congrats on the sets :applause: