• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

What have we all been waiting for ?!?! Early review with a couple of spoilers to issue #13. The art is freaking incredible !!!! :banana:

Ok those panels look freaking sick.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Look forward to hearing what you all think of the issue on Wed!

Between this and Manhattan Projects, Hickman and Pitarra and Dragota are murdering all other books. No other books being published are as highly anticipated by me as these two. I am going to reread EoW tonight to get ready for #13 tomorrow. And if these pages are just the tip of the iceberg then we are all in for a treat.

I just read 11 + 12 to get caught up. this next issue should be crazy :o

Read #10, too. :gossip:

I get lucky and get a sneak peek from time to time...this one knocked my socks off. Can't wait to buy a real copy.

Here's a sneak peek at our EoW/MP limited edition exclusive SDCC print:

eowmpdoublefeatureprintb.jpg

Both Nick Dragotta and Nick Pitarra will be on hand to sign. Come by our booth (Felix Comic Art) for the signing schedule. Only three weeks away!!

Both Nick Dragotta and Nick Pitarra will be on hand to sign. Come by our booth (Felix Comic Art) for the signing schedule. Only three weeks away!!

Haha, very cool!!

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing. I would like a SS copy of that for sure! :banana:

R_H

I'll see you there.. Save me one!

Wow ! My new favorite issue ! I've been waiting for those pages better than a year.

How bad would it be to find out that you are in a fistfight with your literal end ? Sheesh, talk about a bad day. haha ! lol

This issue reminded why I thought this was the best series I'd read in years. Lots of stuff I out there that I like almost as much but this is still the cream of the crop.

:sumo: East of West :sumo: