• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

FF8 for me. If they did a next-gen console version of this game, and then a sequel using the same battle systems and such, I'd finally get something newer than my PS2.

:)

-slym

Yeah 8 was really amazing. Thats also one of my favorites. My top 5 are:

1. Final Fantasy X

2. FF 8

3. FF 13

4. FF 7

5. FF 12

People hate on XIII but I enjoyed it. Took forever to get the platinum too. I've never played 1-6 (except 4 which I played on the DS) before but heard that FF VI is one of the best. Gotta play that one day!

I barely played VI or VIII. I just couldn't get into them. Same for XIII

VII was the first one I ever played so it's still my favorite

Then I would have to say V

Then IV

XII was awesome

and that leaves IX finishing up. Loved the card game. I am going to tie IX with X. X was great if you liked collecting all the aeons and playing blitzball. Good fun :grin:

Is anyone else excited for the HD release of Final Fantasy X? Still my favorite game of all time to this day.

Me!!!! Stoked to replay it!

i loved it cant wait to play it again

Anybody pick up the South Park game?

i enjoyed it kind of short but still enjoyable

To me, all the handhelds never made sense.

We go through so much to have the largest TV/monitor possible for our game systems and for movies, why would anyone want to play a game on a 3" screen, or watch a movie on their phone?

/ :signrant: & :preach:

-slym ( :D )

I agree, I'm about 8 hours in and looking at the mission list It looks like I'm getting close to the end. If you like the show this is definitely worth a play through. It's pretty much like playing through an extended uncensored South Park movie that features about every character from the series. They do make the game a little too easy but that also keeps the game flowing well.

Dark souls II.....

Ummm I mean yes. I'm looking forward to FFX HD....

Dark souls II

lol

Got my copy of Dark Souls 2 & Game Guide in the mail today :banana:

:headbang: Awesome!

I agree, I'm about 8 hours in and looking at the mission list It looks like I'm getting close to the end. If you like the show this is definitely worth a play through. It's pretty much like playing through an extended uncensored South Park movie that features about every character from the series. They do make the game a little too easy but that also keeps the game flowing well.

If anyone who's finished this wants to sell theirs, PM me.

To me, all the handhelds never made sense.

We go through so much to have the largest TV/monitor possible for our game systems and for movies, why would anyone want to play a game on a 3" screen, or watch a movie on their phone?

/ :signrant: & :preach:

-slym ( :D )

That's funny. I bought a PSP and have only used it to watch movies on lol

I'm really enjoying DS'sII

I wonder if it's just because it's new or that no one has found the red phantom covenant, but there are very few invasions.

I'm really enjoying DS'sII

I wonder if it's just because it's new or that no one has found the red phantom covenant, but there are very few invasions.

that's good that your enjoying the game

FYI on another sale I just noticed. I think these are getting ready to end...but they are active right now.

infamous Sale on the PlayStation Network (LINK)

$14.99 - inFAMOUS

$9.99 - inFAMOUS 2

$2.49 - inFAMOUS Festival of Blood

$23.99 - inFAMOUS Collection (includes all of the above plus extra missions, character costumes, power ups and weapons styles - essentially all of the inFAMOUS games and content that has been released to date).