• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Until Dawn reminds me of the Evil Dead remake which sucked

Bloodborne looks epic!

I went to E3 and sat through the gameplay demo with D3ADPOOL7. The group of friends we were with didn't think much of it, seemed pretty boring to us, in all honesty. But it might've been the girl who was demonstrating it to us. She was TERRIBLE!!!! Whoever had the idea of having her showcase the gameplay should be fired. lol

Another reason to buy a PS4 :whee:

Anyone else pissed that Tomb Raider 2 is an X-Box One exclusive? :mad:

it's dumb for them to do that for tomb raider 2 even though the 1st one sold more on the ps3 & ps4 then xb360 & x1. i give it 6 months before it shows up on the ps4.

Until Dawn reminds me of the Evil Dead remake which sucked

Bloodborne looks epic!

I went to E3 and sat through the gameplay demo with D3ADPOOL7. The group of friends we were with didn't think much of it, seemed pretty boring to us, in all honesty. But it might've been the girl who was demonstrating it to us. She was TERRIBLE!!!! Whoever had the idea of having her showcase the gameplay should be fired. lol

Bloodborne :facepalm: but we at least ended with a free shirt lol

Another reason to buy a PS4 :whee:

Anyone else pissed that Tomb Raider 2 is an X-Box One exclusive? :mad:

it's dumb for them to do that for tomb raider 2 even though the 1st one sold more on the ps3 & ps4 then xb360 & x1. i give it 6 months before it shows up on the ps4.

That's annoying. It'll be a while before I get a PS4, so I hope they backtrack on this decision. Either way, I won't be buying an X-Box One.

Destiny for this year maybe ASUnity

Yeah I was kind of excited for AC Unity but then I saw them releasing AC Rogue on the older consoles and was like be more money hungry Ubisoft.

yeah i think that was dumb of them to do, if anything they could have release AC Unity early next year.

Yeah I was kind of excited for AC Unity but then I saw them releasing AC Rogue on the older consoles and was like be more money hungry Ubisoft.

yeah i think that was dumb of them to do, if anything they could have release AC Unity early next year.

Very true, in saying that I have loved the franchise so I'll still get both to play. So keen for Arkham Knight though.

Very true, in saying that I have loved the franchise so I'll still get both to play. So keen for Arkham Knight though.

I know, the anticipation is gonna kill me