• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Anyone going to be playing the Destiny beta? I'm excited to check it out. I thought the E3 footage was kind of bland, but what they showed us a year or so ago looked incredible.

I'd like to but I'm waiting for the white ps4 to come out to buy it... See no point in spending extra cash to do a preorder when all I have is a ps3 ... now if someone has an extra ps3 code they want to give me ... hm

I would have got the ps4 ghost edition but missed out on it ... hopefully be able to get one in stores on release ...

Anyone going to be playing the Destiny beta? I'm excited to check it out. I thought the E3 footage was kind of bland, but what they showed us a year or so ago looked incredible.
i'm playing the beta on my ps3 and i'm liking it a lot.

BioShock Sale for Xbox Gold members.

I picked up BioShock and BioShock 2 on sale in the PlayStation Store quite a while back. Been waiting for BioShock Infinite to go on sale so I can have the trilogy together in one place. Sony has had it priced at $39.99 for a long time now.

Just noticed that Xbox currently has them all on sale for Gold members at 75 percent off. :pullhair:

I have an Xbox 360...but it's just the 4 GB version....so I thought I'd give everyone else a heads up.

BioShock...............................$4.99

BioShock 2............................$4.99

BioShock Infinite...................$12.89

Burial at Sea - Episode 1......$10.04

Burial at Sea - Episode 2......$10.04

Clash in the Clouds...............$2.49

Columbia's Finest Pack.........$2.49

Yea I liked the MP demo at e3 and surprisingly got a code from Sony so downloading it for my ps3. Will later on switch to xb1 once beta goes live

Yea I liked the MP demo at e3 and surprisingly got a code from Sony so downloading it for my ps3. Will later on switch to xb1 once beta goes live

i go the same thing from sony.

Seeing as how someone was kind enough to give me a Destiny PS3 beta code a couple of days ago, I would like to return the kindness. I have ONE code for the Xbox 360 and ONE code for the Xbox One to give out. Just post the :takeit: guy (with the version you would like) here on the thread, and I will PM you the code. The same person CANNOT take both codes. Thank you.

XbOne code redeemed! Xbox 360 still left!!!

Edited by k1dkash

Seeing as how someone was kind enough to give me a Destiny PS3 beta code a couple of days ago, I would like to return the kindness. I have ONE code for the Xbox 360 and ONE code for the Xbox One to give out. Just post the :takeit: guy (with the version you would like) here on the thread, and I will PM you the code. The same person CANNOT take both codes. Thank you.

Xbox One please. :takeit:

Xbox One please. :takeit:

Darnnnnn I was going to claim it and then gift it myself lol

:jokealert:

A heads up on a sale in the PlayStation Store.

Superhero Game Sale

The banner add for it says up to 75% off for PlayStation Plus members and up to 50% off for non-members. Sale ends 7/28/2014.

[font:Book Antiqua]Thank you again for the heads up

I will check it tomorrow...[/font]

(thumbs u :applause:

Any impressions on Destiny? Or is everyone just giving the code away? lol

Everyone that pre-ordered got 3 codes (one for yourself, and two for friends). This way they can figure out server/gameplay issues in a MUCH BIGGER scale than ever previously attempted. I played the PS3 beta during the weekend with friends, and I liked it. Except, that the servers kept kicking us out of the gameplay, and kicking me out more often that them. So that was a bummer. But they shut down game play for two days to adjust some stuff. Hopefully they fixed the bugs.

A heads up on a sale in the PlayStation Store.

Superhero Game Sale

The banner add for it says up to 75% off for PlayStation Plus members and up to 50% off for non-members. Sale ends 7/28/2014.

[font:Book Antiqua]Thank you again for the heads up

I will check it tomorrow...[/font]

(thumbs u :applause:

You're welcome. Glad to help out. (thumbs u