• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

2 huge sales going on in the Sony PlayStation Store right now.

1) EA Sale

2) Rockstar Sale

Just picked up the following PS3 games in the EA Sale for $6.99 each. :cloud9:

• Dead Space
  • Dead Space 2
  • Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition
  • Crysis 2

I already had the first Dead Space and the Alice game on Disk.

It's just more convenient having games on the PS3 hard drive....so I've been adding them cheap when they go on sale.

I already had the first Dead Space and the Alice game on Disk.

It's just more convenient having games on the PS3 hard drive....so I've been adding them cheap when they go on sale.

Yea I've been doing the same for old games on the 360. I try to grab games I sold a long time ago and regretted that are now $4.99.

:whee:

DESTINY GETS DIGITAL UPGRADE OFFER

Activision and Bungie announced a digital upgrade program for Destiny, which will let players who purchase a digital copy on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 upgrade to PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, respectively. That also includes the Guardian Edition and Expansion Pass, as long as it's kept within the same "console family."

You'll need to purchase the last-gen versions before January 15, 2015 to qualify for the upgrade. The official site has details on how to redeem your upgrade by navigating to the proper section of each store. After redeeming the upgrade, though, you'll still be able to continue playing Destiny on your old system.

Activision and Bungie announced a digital upgrade program for Destiny, which will let players who purchase a digital copy on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 upgrade to PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, respectively. That also includes the Guardian Edition and Expansion Pass, as long as it's kept within the same "console family."

You'll need to purchase the last-gen versions before January 15, 2015 to qualify for the upgrade. The official site has details on how to redeem your upgrade by navigating to the proper section of each store. After redeeming the upgrade, though, you'll still be able to continue playing Destiny on your old system.

If you already had a PS4, would there be anything in this for you? Why not just get the PS4 version first and skip PS3?

If you already had a PS4, would there be anything in this for you? Why not just get the PS4 version first and skip PS3?

i don't own a ps4 yet.

I got Infamous: Second Son on a whim. Any good?
i always enjoyed the infamous games, when i got the chance to play it at my friends house i had fun playing it and learning how to use the new character.

I finished Infamous 2 a few months back. Excellent game, much better graphics than the first, a better-designed city (New Marais), and a nice rich, warm colour scheme. I played through it twice to complete both the Heroic and Infamous Karma pathways and to get the alternate game endings. The latter was much more fun.

[font:Book Antiqua]

Question:

More and more I am playing digital games in my PS3

in order to download and play more games

I have to delete the ones that I already play and/or finish.

I can download again at any time the games that I already purchase.

My question is:

If I download again a previously played, finished and deleted game,

will I be able to access that finished game archive and their trophies,

since I am not deleting those archives?

[/font]

???

[font:Book Antiqua]

Question:

More and more I am playing digital games in my PS3

in order to download and play more games

I have to delete the ones that I already play and/or finish.

I can download again at any time the games that I already purchase.

My question is:

If I download again a previously played, finished and deleted game,

will I be able to access that finished game archive and their trophies,

since I am not deleting those archives?

[/font]

???

yes once you played a game and delete you wont have to worry about trophies unless you get the same game but with different trophie name. Like the back to the future games you get one game with each different episode or rent the disk game with a platinum, the only thing you need to worry about is the save data.