• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helheim

1,817 posts in this topic

I picked up issue 5 today and read it. The art looked particularly good I thought compared to earlier issues.

Still think the overall story is very poor, albeit this penultimate issue did make me want to follow through with the last issue.

Are you trying to be funny?

:gossip: Get it... laughing man lol ... nevermind :shy:

I personally like that there is not much story telling on THIS particular book. Im HOPING that will leave things wide open in the future.

I also think that the artwork does a great job filling us in

+1

+2

Its a viking supernatural horror book. Its not a science fiction lengthy -script. Vikings weren't known to be blabber mouth talking types. Its refreshing to see a comic book tell a story with the art as well while keeping dialogue to a minimal.

+2

Its a viking supernatural horror book. Its not a science fiction lengthy -script. Vikings weren't known to be blabber mouth talking types.

Thor always seems to jibber jabber....lol!

As I recall, this series was always intended to be a single story set in this "world." This first arc sets the table for more stories to come out of it. The meat and potatoes will come later, my guess is that Kadlin will be a part of it, but time will tell...

I understand that not all will like it, but I don't think the first 6 issues deserve to be judged like an on-going title.

Got it. Read it. Liked it. :acclaim:

Yep, this continues to be a great series. I can't say it enough...THE ART :cloud9:

It'd be great to see this first arc all in B&W (someone mentioned this). I'd buy a TPB of both if they offered it.

(thumbs u

After having read all 5, I must admit the art is a 'little' hard to follow.

Good story, lots of action, but sometimes the imagery is lacking a tad.

2c

After having read all 5, I must admit the art is a 'little' hard to follow.

Good story, lots of action, but sometimes the imagery is lacking a tad.

2c

I think you are in the minority about the art lacking. Most titles would kill for art this good. Jones will be a hot commodity very soon. 2c