• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jupiter's Children

526 posts in this topic

I just saw a stack at my local shop like you wouldn't believe.

Print run is 150K+ no?

There was a black and white variant priced a little higher. The other covers (I think I saw 4?) were all for cover price.

Did not see 7 covers... so which one's the "tough one"?

Edited by Erndog

yeah .. my LCS asked me which I wanted. I had them pull cover A.

All that I know of:

Cover A Frank *

Cover B Hitch *

Cover C Noto*

Cover D Johnson*

Frank Sketch cover 1:25 I believe *

Phantom Variant

Midtown Variant*

Blank Cover Variant*

Forbidden Planet variant

Jetpack variant

*available at Midtown .. if you are trying to get em all. I am getting 1 copy of A, a phantom to support my local shop and a blank.

Edited by Mangbus

yeah .. my LCS asked me which I wanted. I had them pull cover A.

All that I know of:

Cover A Frank

Cover B Hitch

Cover C Noto

Cover D Johnson

Frank Sketch cover 1:25 I believe

Phantom Variant

Midtown Variant

Blank Cover Variant

All but the Phantom are on Midtown.. if you are trying to get em all. I am getting 1 copy of A, a phantom to support my local shop and a blank.

According to sales on Ebay, there's also:

Forbidden Planet variant

Jetpack variant

Edited by John R

Wow it's been a while since I've seen an Image title so heavily ordered! The LCS had stacks of all covers and 4 of the Quietly sketch covers. They also had two short boxes full of extras to restock! I picked up the reg Quietly cover and the blank sketch cover. At 29.99 for the Quietly sketch cover, I decided to try my luck on eBay.

Wow it's been a while since I've seen an Image title so heavily ordered! The LCS had stacks of all covers and 4 of the Quietly sketch covers. They also had two short boxes full of extras to restock! I picked up the reg Quietly cover and the blank sketch cover. At 29.99 for the Quietly sketch cover, I decided to try my luck on eBay.

Well, it happened with East of West as well. Image are smart enought to realise that if they have a couple of heavy hitters on a new release there is now an established pattern of the first issues at least, selling big. I'm only surprised it took them this long.

This of course means that the secondary market will probably not see the kind of price rises we have seen with Saga, Tot, Revival etc. Which will no doubt cause much gnashing of teeth on here.