• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman New 52

471 posts in this topic

Does everyone think the #1 issue will keep on the price rise it's been going on? It's a legit $75-100 raw for nm

As long as the book doesn't take a plummet into bad land. Even so, I believe the first 13-15 issues will still fare pretty well in the long run. Shoot, even the first annual is a legit $25 book in strict NM. That is unusual for any series in the modern era to have going for it IMO.

Nice, I have one book signed by Scott and one signed by Greg, can't decide if I want other sigs? Might get out of hand for a feral completionist like myself !

Awesome!! I'm waiting to grade mine until I can get Snyder and Capullo. Yea I don't think I'll ever sell my series. Batman is, well...........Batman!

Nice, I have one book signed by Scott and one signed by Greg, can't decide if I want other sigs? Might get out of hand for a feral completionist like myself !

Awesome!! I'm waiting to grade mine until I can get Snyder and Capullo. Yea I don't think I'll ever sell my series. Batman is, well...........Batman!

Yeah, I would never sell mine either, I'm completely nuts about this, I have a full bookcase just for this run, with them all in stacked piles on their allotted place on the shelves. I have even labelled the shelve area where they sit - 1st prints, 2nd prints, etc., combos, variants, x-overs and on the top of the bookcase I have Batman statues, HC's on display and Bat vehicle specials - I may be a little obsessed hm

Have a look what they sell for @mycomicshop.com which IMHO is one of the best online retailers out there, if you can pick them up for cheaper - you've done well, otherwise just buy from them, the postage is really reasonable and the packaging is tremendous 2c

Looks like the dinosaur that killed Wayne Knight in Jurassic Park

I9pd0RX.jpg

I love Damian, but I am not a fan of this series at all.

:roflmao: Some of the DOTF covers and early New 52 Batman covers were great. Something about that cover just resonates with me though. And I agree, have not really liked this series either. So much wasted potential. The Batman #666 issue really intrigued me when it came out, and I enjoyed Grayson as Batman for a while, those story-lines just didn't reach my expectations. Would love to see a well-written/drawn future Batman ongoing with Damian as the lead, sort of in the Elseworlds mold.

But maybe after a couple a drinks eh bo bandy?

lol "You just opened Pandora's mess box, Ray."

Seriously, so i have a question might be dumb, the eternal series is a weekly series but in print or digital. Is it like Injustice was where the digital was released weekly and the print would come out once a month?