• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Can't wait to meet you here in the Big Apple K.K.

Guess it'll have to wait until NYCC, right?

I'll be going to Book Expo in May with Image and will probably have some signings at some stores in NY while I'm there that week -- let me know what LCS I should sign at in NYC...

I cant find any info on this? When and where is the Expo this year so i can make arrangements?

Got my Todds signed today at LCS in Anaheim today.

Ken is an awesome dude and even gave me a free print! Finally nice to put a face to the name.

Thank you good sir!

Thanks for coming down today -- great to meet "JerryAmsterdam" in person! Had a great time -- that place has an amazing setup and a nice vibe.

Hey Ken,

I missed this...are you local? Will you be at Wondercon next month?

I'll be going to Book Expo in May with Image and will probably have some signings at some stores in NY while I'm there that week -- let me know what LCS I should sign at in NYC...

I cant find any info on this? When and where is the Expo this year so i can make arrangements?

Here's the website for Book Expo...

I've never been, but it's one of the few shows Image is doing this year, so I'm going.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com

Ken is an awesome dude and even gave me a free print! Finally nice to put a face to the name.

Thank you good sir!

Thanks for coming down today -- great to meet "JerryAmsterdam" in person! Had a great time -- that place has an amazing setup and a nice vibe.

Hey Ken,

I'm LA-based. I will be wandering around Wondercon, for sure. But Image doesn't have a booth and neither do I.

Thank you good sir!

+1

Thanks a bunch Ken. I'll see you again so I can some books graded.

Nice meeting you too! Thanks again for coming.

Thank you good sir!

Hey Ken,

I'm LA-based. I will be wandering around Wondercon, for sure. But Image doesn't have a booth and neither do I.

Ah man that blows. Image being there was one of the only reasons I wanted to go Wondercon. How is Image not going to be at the 2nd largest con in Socal? Love the book!

Here's the website for Book Expo...

I've never been, but it's one of the few shows Image is doing this year, so I'm going.

http://www.bookexpoamerica.com

You're going to Thought Bubble con in the UK too Ken :wishluck:

You just haven't realised it's awesomeness yet :grin:

Well, if issues #1 and #2 are any sign, I see no reason why #3 and #4 won't sell out.

This book is only getting hotter, so let's continue promoting it! I recommend all the time and have hooked a few of my friends/acquaintances on it!

Well, if issues #1 and #2 are any sign, I see no reason why #3 and #4 won't sell out.

This book is only getting hotter, so let's continue promoting it! I recommend all the time and have hooked a few of my friends/acquaintances on it!

Thanks, guys! We've got an amazing arc for issues 5-9, if Image gives us the chance to bring it to life. We are doing our best to make it happen and we really appreciate any and all efforts of the folks on this board. Let's power it through!