• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

ThoseBackPages had a keen enough eye to point out that issue #2 was an homage to The Walking Dead #48. Today I sent him a signed print of that cover.

The next challenge is....who can name what issue #3's cover is an homage to? Same prize for the first person to call it.

146177_s0.jpg

This is a tough one Ken! Any clues? Is it paying homage to another Image Comics cover? hm

This is a tough one, for sure. Clue: Issue 2's slickest element points the way.

This lol

blood_in_blood_out_001.jpg

ThoseBackPages had a keen enough eye to point out that issue #2 was an homage to The Walking Dead #48. Today I sent him a signed print of that cover.

The next challenge is....who can name what issue #3's cover is an homage to? Same prize for the first person to call it.

146177_s0.jpg

This is a tough one Ken! Any clues? Is it paying homage to another Image Comics cover? hm

This lol

Funny, I was thinking about that guy pictured on the right form the movie Desperado as well as my first thought but couldnt put him in a scene sitting up against the wall in my mind's eye in that particular movie at all.

146177_s0.jpg

Some wild guesses:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_e-tVAUR9PwU/TOtYFFLv3GI/AAAAAAAAAOU/kw-6OVzjg8w/s1600/ramones1.jpg

and

http://georgethecat.tumblr.com/post/6781193776/icicleman-image-comic-book-cover-featuring

146177_s0.jpg

This lol

Here's another clue -- "Under Todd's bag is JC's kid."

146177_s0.jpg

This lol

Here's another clue -- "Under Todd's bag is JC's kid."

Well I'm totally lost now. I'm thinking Jesus Christ's kid and then that led me to Da Vinci Code. Maybe cause I'm buzzed at the moment :whee: