• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJANGO Figures Dropping, Why....?

108 posts in this topic

Can anyone explain why the DJANGO figures are dropping in price. I was gonna buy a set of 5 for like $2000, thank god I didn't. Now the set of 5 is selling for $1500... Broomhilda is also dropping..? Why, should I wait ...can anyone explain this...?

Perceived rarity + Artificial demand = Tree Fiddy

Sounds exactly like related comics prior to a movie coming out. Flippers, flipping to flippers, flipping to flippers.

Can anyone explain why the DJANGO figures are dropping in price. I was gonna buy a set of 5 for like $2000, thank god I didn't. Now the set of 5 is selling for $1500... Broomhilda is also dropping..? Why, should I wait ...can anyone explain this...?

I can explain it. They are not worth $2000. Neither were Cabbage Patch dolls, Tickle Me Elmo or any other insanity inducing toys.

Finally a serious answer. I like this site a lot, but to get a serious answer, you have to wait for like 10 insufficiently_thoughtful_person , joking responses. Jesus...

Thank seanfingh

yea, this part of the boards is like that.

the old folks here like to around, unless you on their old funny books, then they get mad

Finally a serious answer. I like this site a lot, but to get a serious answer, you have to wait for like 10 insufficiently_thoughtful_person , joking responses. Jesus...

Thank seanfingh

I thought DiceX's answer was pretty accurate too.