• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJANGO Figures Dropping, Why....?

108 posts in this topic

Can anyone explain why the DJANGO figures are dropping in price. I was gonna buy a set of 5 for like $2000, thank god I didn't. Now the set of 5 is selling for $1500... Broomhilda is also dropping..? Why, should I wait ...can anyone explain this...?

I can explain it. They are not worth $2000. Neither were Cabbage Patch dolls, Tickle Me Elmo or any other insanity inducing toys.

or the first 9.8 Hulk 181 graded by CGC...same mechanics apply. Let's not go hating on toys. It applies to comics as well.

Can anyone explain why the DJANGO figures are dropping in price. I was gonna buy a set of 5 for like $2000, thank god I didn't. Now the set of 5 is selling for $1500... Broomhilda is also dropping..? Why, should I wait ...can anyone explain this...?

I can explain it. They are not worth $2000. Neither were Cabbage Patch dolls, Tickle Me Elmo or any other insanity inducing toys.

or the first 9.8 Hulk 181 graded by CGC...same mechanics apply. Let's not go hating on toys. It applies to comics as well.

The first 9.8 Hulk 181 was definitely worth $2000.

Wait a minute, this is my thread, why is it opened again. ??

image_zps3d30a9ad.jpg

Because you are not the boss of it. But you can hump the button again and ask the mods to make it go *Poof* like the other one.