• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJANGO Figures Dropping, Why....?

108 posts in this topic

Almost impossible to tell with that Ebay ban.

I've seen them at conventions with $150 price tags..but no one had Broomhilda.

Does anyone have an update as to what DJANGO Figures are now selling for?

:roflmao: Awesome.

Does anyone have an update as to what DJANGO Figures are now selling for?

And he does all this from his smartphone folks! (worship)

I couldn't get the search function to work for me here with the friggen computers from the Pentagon.

:tonofbricks:

Check out Amazon.. I think you can buy every figure there. Prices have gone down significantly from what I can tell. Each doll is worth anywhere from $90-$150 I think. Broomhilda is the only exception. I'm sure she is around $1000 now or less

Can anyone explain why the DJANGO figures are dropping in price. I was gonna buy a set of 5 for like $2000, thank god I didn't. Now the set of 5 is selling for $1500... Broomhilda is also dropping..? Why, should I wait ...can anyone explain this...?

Speculation at its finest. When something rises in price quickly and items are placed back on the secondary market in a short time frame be careful. These are classic signs of a speculative market. Now that the movie lost steam it is only natural for the figures yo drop in price. After all, this was not a classic film like Star Wars. Another thing to consider is that these were made as collectibles first. This is an instant red flag.

Can anyone explain why the DJANGO figures are dropping in price. I was gonna buy a set of 5 for like $2000, thank god I didn't. Now the set of 5 is selling for $1500... Broomhilda is also dropping..? Why, should I wait ...can anyone explain this...?

Speculation at its finest. When something rises in price quickly and items are placed back on the secondary market in a short time frame be careful. These are classic signs of a speculative market. Now that the movie lost steam it is only natural for the figures yo drop in price. After all, this was not a classic film like Star Wars. Another thing to consider is that these were made as collectibles first. This is an instant red flag.

Do you have a link to a Harry Rinker treatise I can review?

You're on fire today.

You're on fire today.

(thumbs u

And can I get a link to those articles you wrote, that you promised me?

I wouldn't call the journal entries that I made chronicling my dalliance with your mom "articles."

I wouldn't call the journal entries that I made chronicling my dalliance with your mom "articles."

Not you fruitcake - Mint :grin:

Those "journal entries" have a name.