• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Hey, these scores need fixing" thread

271 posts in this topic

Hi Gemma.

On Razor Annual #1, which you just added today ( (worship) ), a CGC 9.6 is worth 25 points, which is her 1st appearance and a tough book to track down due to the low print run. Shi: Way of the Warrior #1 in CGC 9.6 is worth 60 points, which is her second appearance and not as scarce.

Since the estimated print run of Razor Annual #1 is 10,000 copies, and it is the 1st appearance, would it be possible to assign more points to this book (regular and gold cover)? Could we also add this book to the top of the Shi: Way of the Warrior registry set?

Thanks for all you are doing.

:foryou:

• Administrator

Actually, they weren't scored for some reason (maybe it was deleted or maybe they were never scored) but I scored them yesterday... :) I'm sure that deleting them helped too, once the scores had been added :)

Hi Gemma.

On Razor Annual #1, which you just added today ( (worship) ), a CGC 9.6 is worth 25 points, which is her 1st appearance and a tough book to track down due to the low print run. Shi: Way of the Warrior #1 in CGC 9.6 is worth 60 points, which is her second appearance and not as scarce.

Since the estimated print run of Razor Annual #1 is 10,000 copies, and it is the 1st appearance, would it be possible to assign more points to this book (regular and gold cover)? Could we also add this book to the top of the Shi: Way of the Warrior registry set?

Thanks for all you are doing.

:foryou:

Thank you Gemma for taking care of both requests.

:foryou::foryou:

Hey Gemma,

I think that Batman 423 is a bit undervalued in points. Only 40 points for a Universal 9.8.

It is hard to find a CGC 9.8. And sell for more than for example the "Year One" issues (404-407).

Thanks for all.

naits

Request Haunt #1 variants score changes

haunt 1 Sketch is 1:100 (Todd cover)

Haunt 1 Black and white is 1:50 (Greg Capullo Cover)

Haunt variant 1:25 (Greg)

Haunt 1 variant is 1:10 (ottley)

haunt 1 limited edition 1:25

Why do all these have the same score?

Hello. I was hoping you might reevaluate the points given for the TMNT #4 manufactoring error. Its currenlty recieving the same points as a standard #4 second print. Compared to the standard's print run of 35,000, there are only a couple hundred of the error that survived.

More than that, the error book is easily in the top 5 of TMNT's most valuable/rare books as attested by recent sales of 2 9.6s (2 weeks ago) of $917 and $907. In contrast, the #4 standard 2nd print has nearly zero desirability. The current scoring is:

9.0 9.2 9.4 9.6 9.8

10 20 30 50 80

Thanks for the consideration!

I'm bumping this post from 2008 as I think it should be revisited. The sales data isn't accurate anymore, but everything else is. The error variant is less common (about 800 vs. the 35,000 of the normal print), more desirable, and far more expensive than the 2nd print counterpart. The scores should be quite a bit higher, at the very least on par with the 1st prints for issues #2 or #3.

The same case could be made for the NYC variant of #3. It's currently worth the same amount of points as the standard #3. The NYC only had a print run of 500 copies and recent market data (GPA) suggests that a 9.4 variant is worth 3-4x more than a 9.8 standard copy. The points for the error variant should be quite a bit higher; at least on par with a 1st print #2.

Thanks Gemma!

Just bumping this in light of the recent score changing discussions.