• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber No-Shows: Post yours here!

192 posts in this topic

Here's 2 more Baker's he ommitted (SI 6s) and then I'll shut up and stop boring all of you with Romance books lol

TAR #43

29eszuo.jpg

TAR #39

2n9cns4.jpg

However, he may not have been a fan of all romance, but he certainly seemed to put a lot of Baker books in there (but maybe that's because there are a lot of Baker books... doh! )

SO stocked about acquiring this one! Gerber 8 no-show. (My first 8, i have a few 7's). This cover is killer. Think Overstreet should call it the "Classic' Elizabeth, i'm coming to join you honey' cover" or "Classic 'Killing me softly with his song' cover". All jokes aside, it's got a lot cool images, from the Fu Manchu like villian, to the little skulls in the music notes, to the heart attack cover(has that been done on another cover also?) Paging G.A.tor, i ask you, does it get cooler than this?FourFavorites24_zps1168798c.jpg
it is pretty dern cool... in fact, most of the 4 Fav covers are kewl

yup they are...

148514.jpg.f06d99251d3d5d99fb18cfa9c8ffecdf.jpg

148515.jpg.87dca1fc62ba8bae794353eab16c550b.jpg

148516.jpg.458e9689546adc17a7adf64d779cc212.jpg

148517.jpg.fa1654a16e3c5a04de75c5a08d6db550.jpg

148518.jpg.2197af4ef3f8cbdd555bfcc9cb627f85.jpg

SO stocked about acquiring this one! Gerber 8 no-show. (My first 8, i have a few 7's). This cover is killer. Think Overstreet should call it the "Classic' Elizabeth, i'm coming to join you honey' cover" or "Classic 'Killing me softly with his song' cover". All jokes aside, it's got a lot cool images, from the Fu Manchu like villian, to the little skulls in the music notes, to the heart attack cover(has that been done on another cover also?) Paging G.A.tor, i ask you, does it get cooler than this?FourFavorites24_zps1168798c.jpg

yup they are...

The "problem" with these boards is they keep getting me excited about different comic books. Just when I think I have some focus to my collection I see a book like the ones above. It reminds me of when I was kid on Saturday morning watching cartoons and a commercial for the next cool transformer came on lol

yup they are...

The "problem" with these boards is they keep getting me excited about different comic books. Just when I think I have some focus to my collection I see a book like the ones above. It reminds me of when I was kid on Saturday morning watching cartoons and a commercial for the next cool transformer came on lol

welcome to my hell lol, and tell me about it! This board has me looking at titles like 'Willie'!! And wanting them!! It's like I'll never 'close' my collection. Thanks for 'liking' my book. Gotta say, it looks even better in hand!