• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Y: The Last Man [SPOILERS]

504 posts in this topic

One of my LCS just sold me the complete run of these books as a steal of a price. I had already read the series via trades but now I have them all in floppy form too :)

Very excited!

Edited by artistlost

One of my LCS just sold me the complete run of these books as a steal of a price. I had already read the series via trades but now I have them all in floppy form too :)

Very excited!

Nice! I read the trades first as well. Never did find a complete set at a worthwhile price. Was able to pick up a few issues here and there. Then a few weeks ago one of my LCS had issue 1 on the wall. Got it for a reasonable price. Now it's off at CGC awaiting some slabbing!

Way to go on your haul!

Just read the full series after hearing many good things from fellow boardies. I think I finished in about 3-4 days its one of those books you dont want to put down.

For those of you who have finished, id be interested to know if you were satisfied with how it ended?

Also just came across this video which is pretty neat, hopefully they go ahead and make a full on movie soon!

I'm on issue #50. I can't believe there are only 10 issues for me to finish. I know what you mean about not wanting to put it down. It's gone by so fast. I don't want it to end! :ohnoez::cry: Easily my favorite series of all time. I even convinced my wife to read it and she loves it! :acclaim:

Just read the full series after hearing many good things from fellow boardies. I think I finished in about 3-4 days its one of those books you dont want to put down.

For those of you who have finished, id be interested to know if you were satisfied with how it ended?

Also just came across this video which is pretty neat, hopefully they go ahead and make a full on movie soon!

There are always debates about the ending. I personally thought it was awesome. For those that don't like it I always ask them to give me a better ending. (shrug)

Dexter on the other hand makes me wish I never watched the series and there is a much better ending out there.