• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Y: The Last Man [SPOILERS]

504 posts in this topic

only time will tell

It's not your prediction - that Saga will end up being better than Y - that I find ridiculous. It may well end up being better, though that's subjective anyway. It was the reason you gave for your prediction. I thought I was pretty clear on that. hm

Just finished Y. My...God. What an amazing story and journey. Easily my favorite all-time series!! :sumo:

Just...everything. Wow. The last few panels of 355. :o Alter... :screwy: Beth and Hero. ??? Ampersand... :cry: (I'm absolutely NOT kidding... I got a little choked up and had to let my dog!) even the last 2 pages....

He jumped?!

No... he escaped!

Several panes of just women continuing on - life goes on, and you see the straight jacket thrown into the air. Just.....wow.

Now to begin a complete set!! :applause: and get Jeff to sell me a page or cover of OA!! ;)