• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

How about at least putting the Phantom logo in a color (orange) to match the cover? As it is, it just looks like . It couldn't be less visually appealing, and you can barely read it. So...not only does it not work aesthetically, but it also pretty much fails at advertising the brand. Orange phantom with blue lettering would at least look like it belongs on the cover.

Pretty stellar idea, I think the color change plus Solar's idea of shifting it to the left side would make a world of difference. Regardless though, the cover art itself is fairly amazing.

Krighton, please show your page/pages when they arrive!!!

Yeah, I really wanted this cover because it's actually painted, unlike the majority of newer covers coming out today. Chris mentioned the rest of the covers (i believe) will be in b/w.

Thanks Jazz.

Also--Chris is holding off on original art for a bit. Sorry all!

He will have a bunch at C2E2, however, where we will both be appearing (at the same booth).

I'll keep you all updated! Thanks so much for the positivity and interest. I'll be sure to put some art from issue #2 up soon!

Printed really nice too, Krighton ;)!

John--don't want to get too specific into numbers, but the 14K number includes the variants.

Also, Cujo--SO JEALOUS YOU GOT THAT ART!

Thanks Frank. We are all rooting for the book! Can I get a press blurb from you later in the year for my book? :foryou:

That was an early comp--here is how the final logo appears.

205232_10102448710216979_452169970_n.jpg

That one looks much better than the one previously posted. (thumbs u

We do what we can...

(I'm bordering on sell out)

:0

If any boardies are interested, next weekend I'll be hosting the creative team.

Come meet these guys BEFORE they are unapproachable rock stars.

http://conta.cc/ZtJhDr