• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

not a problem...I was able to pick up 5 unnumbered and unsigned. I should have picked up more but was running low on cash!

I picked up 7 that were numbered at the start of the show, #'s 1-7...didn't know until Sunday that I could buy them unnumbered!

Edited by John91C

For whomever gets it: I will be buying a SS 9.8 ECCC. I do this with every cover I own, I have one for the WD cover, etc etc. I'm only missing James Jean :( So drop me a line to anyone of you guys who has these at cgc.

Can't believe they are selling for that much. Thought about slabbing a few for SS, and in the end just didn't make it back to the table again. Oh well, can't win them all.

At least I picked up a nice page from the first issue. I think it's the first page with the five ghosts on it, and also the back cover of issue 1...? Can't be sure, since I don't have the book handy for reference. :P

FiveGhosts_zps4537d5ec.jpg

That's a very cool page! GLWTS!

Can't believe they are selling for that much. Thought about slabbing a few for SS, and in the end just didn't make it back to the table again. Oh well, can't win them all.

At least I picked up a nice page from the first issue. I think it's the first page with the five ghosts on it, and also the back cover of issue 1...? Can't be sure, since I don't have the book handy for reference. :P

FiveGhosts_zps4537d5ec.jpg

That's a very cool page! GLWTS!

(shrug)

I noticed all the copies so far that I've looked at have a heavy front crease about 1/3 of the way down near the spine.

EVERY Phantom I have seen has it.

It's not color breaking, but seems consistent through the run.

Pressing some tonight.