• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

its a shame with that #2 that the logos directly cover the art work it self seems like that could be fixed with a bit of editing ...

Another piece of OA from ECCC - it was great meeting you, Frank!

ghosts1_zpsa24ea57a.jpg

(worship) that is stunning even with out color it looks badass!! what did that set you back if you don't mind me asking ? :) Man I wish this title had been advertised on the eccc website lol

Edited by synch

So, as posted I had purchased the Eccc cover for this eagerly awaited book. I finally got around to opening the package today, and was shocked to find a full sketch by Chris as well as the painting. I threw just a few bucks extra in the shipping, and we talked of a refund and I just told him to keep it. He offered to do a "little sketch", which is anything but. This is fantastic.

I must say, I don't think any other artist would do this. My hat is off to you Chris, and to you Frank. I hope this book will be a home run!! And thanks Chris for making my weekend!

1efb144e-47b3-4210-9cb8-f8a30a0f6f99.jpg

and here is the awesome sketch! Wow.

wolverine-2.jpg

10/10 advance review on newsarama.com.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/best-shots-advance-reviews-saga-private-eye-more.html

Spotlight column on Multiversity

http://multiversitycomics.com/columns/hype-machine-five-ghosts/

I have read the first book and believe it folks. This is an awesome book all the way around. I hope Frank and Chris are celebrating somewhere tonight.

Edited by BizarroChuck

great comic, I hope there's some way it can turn into a monthly.

Have you already read it, then?

yeah, the ECCC. And I have a page coming next week, as a bonus.

Edited by krighton

Honestly, we will do this book as long as we have an audience.

We have a lot of stories we want to tell in this world, and as long as we have people who care, we will do them.

Hopefully not a bit too premature, but we'll definitely be pushing to keep the issues coming after we wrap 5.